Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
School Walkouts
"Old Croc TomK/PaulW and a few others feed here mostly for the sport of bullying and posting priggish codswallop.

Don't take the bait. You are already winning.
"

You might think that. On the other hand, I'm asking for evidence. No bait, no winning, just being skeptical. Perhaps you'll provide the evidence and sources Old Croc hasn't? It would be very much appreciated if you would. That way Paul's and your personal attacks aren't an issue.
The "Subject" Is School Walkouts

* 800,000-1,000,000 gathered in Washington DC, a larger crowd than the Trump inauguration
* Millions showed their support in over 800 cities around the world
* Tonight on Maui, live musical performances by Hawaii residents in support of all keiki and their Constitutional right to peaceably assemble in school without dodging bullets:

Steven Tyler, Willie Nelson, Mick Fleetwood, Jack Johnson, Kris Kristofferson, Willie K, Landon McNamara, Lily Meola, and many surprise guests!

If you want to combine the dual pleasures of insanity and social acceptance, religion is your only choice. - Last Aphorisms
"I'm at that stage in life where I stay out of discussions. Even if you say 1+1=5, you're right - have fun." - Keanu Reeves
Bunch of cronies distracting traffic at a busy intersection here with the same ole' anti-gun, anti-trump posters + smattering of kids standing way back staring down trying to keep their phones from getting wet.

Lucky we live.
Bunch of cronies... with the same ole' anti-gun, anti-trump posters + smattering of kids

No need to ask for the source from which this information originated.
But, consider the source.

If you want to combine the dual pleasures of insanity and social acceptance, religion is your only choice. - Last Aphorisms
"I'm at that stage in life where I stay out of discussions. Even if you say 1+1=5, you're right - have fun." - Keanu Reeves
quote:
Originally posted by birdmove

...campaign finance reform would fix many of the problems we have in this country.

I think it would fix MOST of the problems...
We are getting a broad assortment of opinions here. They at least ought to remain generally on point. The protracted Australia vs. U.S. debate is largely irrelevant here.

Many countries have strict gun control. Gun control proponents can use them collectively to make their case.
Thank you for your guidance.
Unbelievable crowds today. My hat's off to the leftist organizers who hired the millions of crisis actors.

after 20 pages it seems to reduce to a lack of acceptance of responsibility...

students, young people in general, are not tasked with being responsible for earning an A to receive a GOLD STAR

parents are not task with being responsible for guiding their childern

elected people are not responsible to the people...

seems to always be somebody elses fault...we gotta change that

quote:
Old Croc...I'm not going to waste any more time on you.
Now there's some good news, but I reckon I won't be getting my racist, more-guns-demanding quotes.
I will work on refinding sources related to my OP.