Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
School Walkouts
Don't speak for me Frank please. mahalo Smile
On Bloomberg News today in a story about the March For Our Lives, Hawaii was described as a state with forward thinking gun regulations. We're leaders, not followers:

Blue states across the nation have been enacting aggressive gun regulations without the slightest fear of the gun lobby. California and Hawaii, two states that look more like the American future than the American past, are among the leaders.

If you want to combine the dual pleasures of insanity and social acceptance, religion is your only choice. - Last Aphorisms
"I'm at that stage in life where I stay out of discussions. Even if you say 1+1=5, you're right - have fun." - Keanu Reeves
One more reason to love living here. Less guns = less shootings.
Is there seriously still anyone out there that thinks that AR-15s for the general public is a good idea?
"Is there seriously still anyone out there that thinks that AR-15s for the general public is a good idea?"

I think there are 5 - 6 posters consistently arguing that here, from the standpoint that being able to bear arms, including the AR-15, is a right extended to all Americans and therefore is a common good.
quote:
Originally posted by RWR

Don't speak for me Frank please. mahalo Smile

what makes you think you were included?
Who here supports AR-15s for the general public in Hawaii. Stand up and be counted.
Don't ban guns and keep the second amendment. Instead ban the .223 cartridge and reload parts for same. In a couple of months the assault weapon will make a nice fireplace mantel ornament.

Community begins with Aloha
I don't believe semi-automatic or automatic rifles or submachine guns should be allowed. I believe a revolver, semi-automatic pistol, or a "Joe Biden" are adequate defense against a violent home invasion. Or, if you don't believe in owning firearms, you can call 911--if you have the chance--and tell the dispatcher to send the coroner to your house.

quote:
Unbelievable crowds today. My hat's off to the leftist organizers who hired the millions of crisis actors.
Soros has deep pockets, doesn't he?

you can call 911--if you have the chance--and tell the dispatcher to send the coroner to your house.

When's the last time that happened in Puna?

If you want to combine the dual pleasures of insanity and social acceptance, religion is your only choice. - Last Aphorisms
"I'm at that stage in life where I stay out of discussions. Even if you say 1+1=5, you're right - have fun." - Keanu Reeves