Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lucy's Mexican Restaurant
Oh man, I love that hot verde salsa. Gotta learn to make it at home.
I always ask for a Chupalupa with Cucaracha Sauce.
We like the at home feeling of not every thing as clean as a 5 star in Kona.
Those ohia posts you see are from our aina.
We barter trade when in season 5 gallon buckets of buttah avo for the chicken burrito HUGE kine. We like our Lucy's.
Did you offer to clean or help out or just one that grumbles cause not up to your standards .
We always offer a helping hand where ever we go.
If you want clean - go Subway right nex door and quit grumbling cause not up to your Hai Muka Muka Standards .
Or go Reubens for the tex mex hilo style kine .
Mrs.Mimosa

Yes, we wiped our seats off, bused our own table, & I picked up all the trash in the bathroom.
Aloha Mrs. Mimosa,

agreed,

We first day customers ,,, Love ohana all.

Gonna go checkout doz posts for the first time : )

Sometimes REAL food comes from dedication to the food first. Many people idealize the "true authentic" experience yet since they never actually experience it in reality, ass such, they will simply judge it (and opine online ) based on they own myopic, pre-concluded viewpoints.

Oh and DAVE ,, NO WAY you > "I picked up all the trash in the bathroom"

Calling 100% Bull on that ,,,

Do you clean the CR @ every restaurant you go to and then complain about it ??? w O W .

I, for one, appreciate Punaweb restaurant reviews. I'm not a fan of Lucy's, either, bc of NOISE, but takeout is doable for sure. Burritos are GINORMOUS - can feed 3-4. Not sure why the vitriol about OP sharing their disappointment - we do it all the time here on Punaweb. Mrs. Mimosa's slug-in-the-salad Kaleo's experience saved my husband and I from any more disappointments there.

Can't wait for Luquin's to come back. The truck thing is ok, but I want to sit in a real restaurant.
I suspect descodave's sarcasm went way over RWR's head.
Or YOUR tom's miss-assumption it ,,since American is your second language.

The English are well know for they haughty cluelessness.
RWR - do not get off topic with barbs n jabs - TomK is a friend as is Rob Tucker .Those ohia posts are Yellow Ohia Lehua from our property in H.A.
I seriously doubt you cleaned the Lua Dave but if you did then congrats.
Yes we wipe our own tables n chairs and also bus our tables - maybe they were short staffed that day or an evacuee from leilani or two could not get to work cause Pele intermingled with her or his life .
Ever hear of ear buds - like at Ace - those little foam pads that fit in the ear.Cuts down on noise levels dramatically .
10 BUCKS for a HUGE burrito is a great deal - we go in town get the chicken one not toasted and no extras ,once a week.
Take out is easy as well.
Mrs.Mimosa