Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Monday Town Hall with Ruggles
At least Ruggles isn't voting to increase taxes or regulate vacation rentals...
Right, she's not voting at all when she could be voting against these measures. Please, there is absolutely no justification for her actions. Resign or get impeached.
She lost one assistant that the city council was paying for. She asked for a new one
The council said since she no work,she no get. Wow. Lol

Dan D
HPP

HPP
You mean no one will do her bidding? I have new respect for the Council. Now I had zero before so not a high bar.
Jen Ruggles has scheduled another community meeting for:
Monday, Oct. 15
6 p.m.
Kea#699;au Community Center.

Since her last meeting she has announced she “is putting every agent of the United States on notice concerning the rights of protected persons,”

At the October 15th meeting she will explain the reasons for letters sent to Queen’s Hospital and to the 32 circuit court judges regarding foreclosures and title insurance.

"No one is such a LIAR as the indignant man." Beyond Good & Evil, 1886 - Friedrich Nietzsche
"I'm at that stage in life where I stay out of discussions. Even if you say 1+1=5, you're right - have fun." - Keanu Reeves
quote:
Originally posted by HereOnThePrimalEdge
Since her last meeting she has announced she “is putting every agent of the United States on notice concerning the rights of protected persons,”

On notice? Yikes! Things are heating up.

I’m fuzzy on the whole “am I an agent or a protected person” thing, but I hope it all works out well for me. And for us all.

Where is that quote from?

Cheers,
Kirt
HMMM... she briefly mentioned foreclosures at her earlier town hall, but I honestly thought I had heard wrong...
after all, the Ruggles siblings bought their property at a tax (foreclosure) auction in 2008... true they didn`t actually figure out they were required to KEEP paying those taxes until Jen was elected... but... seems odd they anyone who had BOUGHT property at a tax auction would be the one to throw stones at that method of transferring property...
Just one more of her interesting...mmm... quirks...

"Jen Ruggles, a candidate for Hawaii County Council, says she paid a delinquent $379.44 property tax bill Thursday after a reporter inquired about missed payments during the past two years.

The 27-year-old Mountain View resident purchased the forested 2-acre lot in Fern Acres with three siblings for $12,000 at a property tax auction in 2008, according to a tax deed and the county’s online property records."
http://www.westhawaiitoday.com/2016/07/0...-on-taxes/
Where is that quote from?

She announced that she “is putting every agent of the United States on notice...”
http://bigislandnow.com/2018/10/05/counc...y-meeting/
"I'm at that stage in life where I stay out of discussions. Even if you say 1+1=5, you're right - have fun." - Keanu Reeves
It's almost performance art.
Did I miss this video being posted? Ruggles HK supporters getting sanctimonious...

http://www.bigislandvideonews.com/2018/1...-comments/

Cheers,
Kirt