Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Appliance Repair
I have to say that, there is one negative comment in this thread about Michael's Repair. That is the first bad comment I've heard in the just over seven years since we moved here. I've Michael and Rusty do maybe eight repairs since, and will not hesitate to call them in the future. These repairs were at both my house and my daughters place. Sorry to hear one person had a problem, but my experience has been all very positive. He has fixed my washer, my daughter's dryer, replaced her disposal, fixed a leak from her dishwasher, fixed several catchment problems we've had, and some things I'm forgetting.

Jon in Keaau/HPP
Jon in Keaau/HPP
I want to add another option.

If the stove-top works but not the oven, you can buy a fairly inexpensive toaster oven (walmart or Target) that is big enough and gets hot enough to do most oven baking type stuffs. Even bread.
I called Michael's Repair because someone on this board recommended them. I wonder why they do so well by everyone else but weren't able to fix my refrigerator? Shouldn't they have known they couldn't fix it before they tried? I am upset about paying $209. for nothing, but I think my feelings are hurt more than the payment part, like maybe they should have paid me back some of the money.