Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HPP BIZ: Part the third
Again, as a new person here can anyone tell me what the boards roll is in ha general membership meeting?
JDretired
Aloha.,
The best place to find correct info on our Assoc. would be in the Hawaiian Paradise Park Owner's Association Bylaws Pamphlet.
If you did not receive your own copy when you purchased, you might want to stop into the Assoc. office building and request one.
Bylaws used to be posted on our website, but I'm not sure what is being posted on it now.
Thanks. I have that but not clear to me in the bylaws. Cannot members call a membership meeting at any time?

quote:
Originally posted by Obie

TUESDAY 9AM (HPPOA) LIBRARY: open to ALL homeowners!... There is a Finance Committee Meeting on Tuesday, February 18th at 9am at the HPPOA Library (the DOOR ON THE LEFT if you are looking at the stage - It's behind the stage). The Finance Committee consists of Patrick Murdock, Bob Merrill, Kathleen Shaw, Parker Nicholson, and Jeanette Bayasa.

Any interested parties may pickup 2019 financial audit statement copies are available to be picked up at the HPPOA office. Monday-Friday 8am-4pm.

Are you going to be there Obie?

quote:
Originally posted by Obie

TUESDAY 9AM (HPPOA) LIBRARY: open to ALL homeowners!... There is a Finance Committee Meeting on Tuesday, February 18th at 9am at the HPPOA Library (the DOOR ON THE LEFT if you are looking at the stage - It's behind the stage). The Finance Committee consists of Patrick Murdock, Bob Merrill, Kathleen Shaw, Parker Nicholson, and Jeanette Bayasa.

Any interested parties may pickup 2019 financial audit statement copies are available to be picked up at the HPPOA office. Monday-Friday 8am-4pm.

Good question Leo. Since Obie is announcing this meeting I presume Obie will be attending.

The Finance Committee can meet but their treasurer who is the chair of the committee is not even mentioned. Without their chair and a functioning board, there is no legit FC and no meaningful business can be conducted, only discussion or it will be null and void.

FYI...the board, the FC and the GM are supposed to be working on the budget right now for the next fiscal year. Unfortunately with the obstructions in cancelling board meetings and not allowing a legit board to conduct business, the budget won't be approved unless a board is involved. If a budget is approved by a rogue group, without board approval, the budget will be illegal and null and void. Money can't be expended without a board approved budget.

quote:
Originally posted by Stillwater

Leo you too are great at evading straight forward questions yea? Renegades? Ohhh I like that ! Now I wanna be one of those you think I am!!

Educate me Leo school me if you will answer my question of what the former directors are covering their butts on? What do you believe they are in such deep trouble for? You only ramble with no answers

Either you're dimwitted or deflecting.

Answer this Stillwater why do you think you and the other board of directors are like teflon and won't be held responsible for planning and carrying out the mass resignations, lawsuit and coup? You seem pretty smug. I wouldn't be so smug if I were you.

Speaking of dim witted and deflecting I knew you’d pipe up again with no clear answer.....AGAIN
Where do you get this great “ Plan” the directors had? Maybe just maybe you could step into the light and see they were all fed up with wasting time with your fish (you)
Every meeting I attended they wanted to do improvements- mailboxes , possible farmers market , community events, Roads etc but your drowning fish fought them the whole way! So Leo what ya got ? Big bad illegal actions of volunteer directors giving up for reason of getting nothing accomplished not even able to approve meeting minutes for the membership to view on the website without a battle from the fish?

You are either dimwitted or deflecting. Reread what Obie posted and what you posted Stillwater. Too many posts you forgot what you said?

Leo you surely are! Still can’t give a straight answer? Fish got your tongue?
"getting nothing accomplished not even able to approve meeting minutes for the membership to view on the website without a battle from the fish?"

Exactly !!

Mermaid needs to go !