Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HPP BIZ: Part the third
quote:
Originally posted by Obie

Ok here's the court info that I paid for and downloaded.It was posted to the Judiciary website on March 2nd but the decision was rendered back in Oct.Once it's posted it's public information.

Mermaid has been hiding this info from everyone since Oct.

You wasted your money since you don't know how to interpret it. Maybe you should hire an attorney who can assist you.

I stand by what I posted yesterday:

FACT: This order is based on the Judge’s decision on 3 October 2019 at the hearing where the judge denied the defendants motion for partial summary judgment and also denied Plaintiff’s cross-motion for summary judgment on the same issue. Both decisions were made without prejudice, and the court did not decide the issue either way. It is nothing new.

Therefore, Crelly is NOT a 4th director and it still stands that there has been NO legal process that would make him a legitimate 4th director of the board at this time. He is still in legal limbo.

NOTHING has changed since October 2019. I should know since I'm a defendant.

Proceed with caution with what this person Obie is posting here on PT.
"Therefore, Crelly is NOT a 4th director and it still stands that there has been NO legal process that would make him a legitimate 4th director of the board at this time. He is still in legal limbo."

You are making this determination yourself.

Who made you Queen of HPP.

Until a court decides otherwise Creely is a director.You have no authority and don't have a bylaw to back you up.

Quit wasting the association's money and give it up !
quote:

"The bylaws for conflict of interest hadn't been changed since 2010."

Here's the bylaw.I notice that each board shall annually adopt a policy that includes what is posted below.If a previous board had a stricter policy it became void with the new board until they have a meeting.
There is nothing in this bylaw about lawsuits.

Obie is creating a disservice with misinformation. The past majority board pulled out the Jul 2016 Conflict of Interest POLICY and attempted to use it against a couple of directors. The former treasurer used it against an FC member who was removed from that committee without proof of a lawsuit.

Therefore this policy is still active. It most definitely has verbiage about LAWSUITS, arbitration or any legal action against the Association and any person(s) including board members, volunteers and residents involved is ineligible to serve as a volunteer or board director until it's resolved.

Not an opinion but FACT, Crelly isn't a 4th director and won't be until the court decides he is. Meanwhile NOTHING has changed, nothing new.

Please proceed cautiously with this person Obie's posts and her misinformation, disinformation, propaganda, rumors, alternate facts, and WISHFUL thinking.

"It most definitely has verbiage about LAWSUITS, arbitration or any legal action against the Association and any person(s) including board members"

Then you are no longer a board member also.

You are the cause of a legal action !
"Please proceed cautiously with this person Obie's posts and her misinformation, disinformation, propaganda, rumors, alternate facts, and WISHFUL thinking."

I posted legal information from the Judiciary Website.

I don't see how that can be any of the things you mention.
quote:

"It most definitely has verbiage about LAWSUITS, arbitration or any legal action against the Association and any person(s) including board members"

Then you are no longer a board member also.

You are the cause of a legal action !

You once again are spreading wrong information. The Conflict of Interest Policy states if you are in a lawsuit against the association, not a defendant in a lawsuit. This is kind of a no brainer but I guess, hard for you to understand.

KP
KP
“When your hate is louder than your love, your words have no meaning!”
quote:

"I don’t have the link. It’s in the legal docs for the association. I’m sure someone you know has a copy. "

Is this the dream of Mermaid that never got adopted ?

"I quoted it direct from the Policy."

How ? From memory.

No Obie, not from memory. I just don’t have a file I can copy and paste. If I could post a picture on here I would. I thought quoting the COI Policy would be good enough. Since you know so much about the affairs of the association, I assume you have friends or family who might have a copy you could see for yourself.

It’s interesting trying to converse rationally with you and Stillwater.

KP
KP
quote:

"The bylaws for conflict of interest hadn't been changed since 2010."

Here's the bylaw.I notice that each board shall annually adopt a policy that includes what is posted below.If a previous board had a stricter policy it became void with the new board until they have a meeting.
There is nothing in this bylaw about lawsuits.

Section 11. Conflict of Interest. The board shall annually adopt a Conflict of Interest Policy that applies
to all board members and Association employees. The policy shall include the following:
(a) No member of the board shall vote at any board meeting on any issue in which such member has a
conflict of interest. The director shall disclose the nature of the conflict of interest prior to a vote at the
board meeting, and the minutes of the meeting shall record the fact that a disclosure was made.
(b) Any after-the-fact disclosure of a conflict of interest on the part of any director shall result in the
nullification of any relevant vote of the director and shall be grounds for dismissal from the board.

That’s the ByLaws. There’s a separate COI Policy that I directly quoted from.

KP
KP
quote:

"Please proceed cautiously with this person Obie's posts and her misinformation, disinformation, propaganda, rumors, alternate facts, and WISHFUL thinking."

I posted legal information from the Judiciary Website.

I don't see how that can be any of the things you mention.

I think you need to take a look at what you say in your posts. You did a lot more than post info from "the Judiciary Website". There's lots of "misinterpretations" as Mermaid calls it. The plaintiff and his renegades are "causing" legal action. Who's the one suing HPPOA and cancelling board of director meetings and HPP members meetings? This will be on their shoulders not the defendants HPPOA.

quote:
Originally posted by Stillwater

KP, bad day? I didn’t touch your Cheerios. I feel you are a little Bent ? I’m not bent and I don’t eat Cheerios. Just shows how well you know me. Kind of childish. Let’s try to have an adult conversation.

cause I HIGHLIGHTED “ YOUR GROUP NOT BEING DIRECTORS? IF WHAT OBIE HAS POSTED IS ACTUALLY FACT - THEN THAT BOGUS MEETING THE MERMAID AND OTHER DIRECTOR CALLED WHERE THEY APPOINTING YOU AND OTHERS AS PUPPET DIRECTORS. YES OPINION ****Yes, opinion is right. Personally, I don’t care if I’m on the board or not, so that opinion is incorrect. You say puppet and accuse Mayelin and Leslie of stacking the board. Do you know I barely knew Mayelin before I asked her what I could do to get on the board and help the association? I don’t know any of the others who were asked either. I think we all thought we could help move the association forward. You have so much hate for them, you can’t see beyond your own nose. Opinions are like...well, you know the rest.

UNLESS THE COURT HAS RECOGNIZED THAT CRAIG CRELLY ‘S CONSTITUENTS VOTED HIM IN AND ACCORDING TO THE BYLAWS ARE THE ONLY ONES THAT CAN REMOVE HIM! I FIND IT COINCIDENTAL THESE SAME 2 DIRECTORS KEPT MR CRELLY OUT OF HIS DISTRICT SEAT BACK IN THE 2018 ELECTION. why are you yelling? Late night? Anyway, yes that’s true unless there’s a COI, which there is.

Obie just walked you into it you contradict yourself like the mermaid of your opinion is fact but others fact must be opinions? Maybe. How did I contradict myself?

Back on the discussion??? when Have I ever said the annual audit was a forensic audit? I’m with the many other members that DO NOT WANT OUR ROAD DUES TO THE TUNE OF $200,000.00 PLUS FOR HPP TO HAVE A FORENSIC AUDIT THAT BY THE WAY THE FORENSIC AUDITOR DID SAY AT CHANCE IF ANY LOSSES ARE FOUND RECOUPING WOULD BE SLIM - YOU WERE NOT PRESENT AT THE MEETINGS . THE FORENSIC AUDITOR STATED HIS PRICING AND THE SLIM CHANCE OF RECOVERING ANY MONIES! Again, shows how well you know me. I have never wanted a Forensic Audit to go back in time. I am leaning toward one now from July 2019 through current since the GM has refused to show recent activity. It would be nice to have complete transparency. The members deserve it.

I easily can be your punching bag feel free my opinions and facts won’t change Sorry, I wouldn’t waste everyone’s time using you as a punching bag. I’m STILL trying to be civil, but you’re making it harder and harder.

KP
KP