Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 3.14 Average
Vaccinated People Spread The Delta Variant, CDC Says
Quote:Kander wrote:
if you have a working vaccine, then it should not matter if anyone else besides you gets vaccinated.

Young children cannot be vaccinated, so unvaccinated people around them are a risk. Plenty of other folks that can't get vaccinated due to medical conditions. We can offer them some protection just by protecting ourselves. It's never been so easy to save a life.

Also, the unvaccinated are Petri dishes where the virus can continue to mutate, eventually coming up with a mutation that could be worse for young children or evade the protection from vaccines. That's another reason we should try to get the whole world vaccinated as soon as possible.
(10-17-2021, 01:38 PM)randomq Wrote:
if you have a working vaccine, then it should not matter if anyone else besides you gets vaccinated.

Young children cannot be vaccinated, so unvaccinated people around them are a risk. Plenty of other folks that can't get vaccinated due to medical conditions. We can offer them some protection just by protecting ourselves. It's never been so easy to save a life.

Also, the unvaccinated are Petri dishes where the virus can continue to mutate, eventually coming up with a mutation that could be worse for young children or evade the protection from vaccines. That's another reason we should try to get the whole world vaccinated as soon as possible.
stop worrying about the unvaxed. they are making their choice. They have already said its safe for everyone to take the vax. there is no medical exemption. and only religious exempt where the court allows. Also if you can still catch, still spread the virus while being fully vaccinated. you are also a petri dish

Someone made a quick video showing headline clippings for the vaccines. how it started/going kinda things.
https://twitter.com/i/status/1449751537962602500
Children under 5 can't take it, people who have their immune systems compromised might not gain enough immunity from taking it. And the virus has more chance of taking hold and more time in the unvaccinated, which makes them much more likely to host and spread a mutation.

We're also all affected when the gullible and selfish clog the hospitals.
(10-17-2021, 02:38 PM)kander Wrote:

stop worrying about the unvaxed. they are making their choice. They have already said its safe for everyone to take the vax. there is no medical exemption. and only religious exempt where the court allows. Also if you can still catch, still spread the virus while being fully vaccinated. you are also a petri dish

Someone made a quick video showing headline clippings for the vaccines. how it started/going kinda things.
Not that you would listen to the experts on the subject, but they have said that:  1.  Unvaccinated more likely to both catch and spread the virus.  2.  Unhealthy, unvaccinated are the best candidates for the development of mutations.
(10-17-2021, 04:40 PM)Durian Fiend Wrote:
(10-17-2021, 02:38 PM)kander Wrote:

Not that you would listen to the experts on the subject, but they have said that:  1.  Unvaccinated more likely to both catch and spread the virus.  2.  Unhealthy, unvaccinated are the best candidates for the development of mutations.
We could be in for a sad flu season this winter considering what is happening elsewhere in the world where vaccination rates are higher than Hawaii's 73%ish. Its just not working as advertised. The same tired old 'experts' as seen on tv are proving to be very unreliable in their messaging. Its almost like listening to the weather forecast, where its more of a by guess and by golly.
Blame on the unvaxed is not quite as solid of ground as the data starts to correlate. All of the risks of taking an experimental treatment with unproven benefits.
https://citizenfreepress.com/breaking/uk...g-problem/
All of the risks of taking an experimental treatment with unproven benefits.

Disagree. I can travel, eat in restaurants, and attend sporting events. Those are benefits. Proven.

And the virus has more chance of taking hold and more time in the unvaccinated

Note this includes non-human hosts such as cats, dogs, lions, bats.
(10-17-2021, 06:38 PM)kander Wrote: https://citizenfreepress.com....

Really? An article, which is no more than reporting on tweets.. that's the kind of 'news' you read? That's what you trust?
(10-17-2021, 07:13 PM)MyManao Wrote:
(10-17-2021, 06:38 PM)kander Wrote: https://citizenfreepress.com....

Really? An article, which is no more than reporting on tweets.. that's the kind of 'news' you read? That's what you trust?
So, what you would like the charts and graphs indicating surges in illness framed between two talking heads on a television.

(10-17-2021, 07:13 PM)kalakoa Wrote: All of the risks of taking an experimental treatment with unproven benefits.

Disagree. I can travel, eat in restaurants, and attend sporting events. Those are benefits. Proven.

And the virus has more chance of taking hold and more time in the unvaccinated

Note this includes non-human hosts such as cats, dogs, lions, bats.
Your right to travel unmolested and ability to engage in commerce should never be based on compliance to participate with an experimental medical treatment.
I realize a lot of people bought into the "once everyone complies" we can get back to normal. But this is the new normal, I seriously doubt that the emergency power proclamations will ever be allowed to expire. There will be another catastrophe to justify the continued use because people will comply and accept it.
(10-17-2021, 07:23 PM)kander Wrote: So, what you would like the charts and graphs indicating surges in illness framed between two talking heads on a television...

Actually, I don't watch news as much as I read it. Max Headroom cautioned against that kine stuff...

Regardless of the medium, I find myself gravitating to information that puts things in context so I have a chance of understanding something rather than being lead to conclusions the provider is pushing me to.

I also find extra adjectives to be a sign of an author's efforts to steer their reader's conclusions, and a reason to avoid them.

And, besides that, your source omitted the context needed to understand the information it's passing around. Consider if you will, the paragraph it conveniently left out..

From.. https://www.cnbc.com/2021/09/10/why-are-...pread.html

Crucially, the number of hospitalizations and deaths accompanying the high number of cases has remained lower (and for some countries, much lower) than at earlier points in the pandemic when vaccination rates were much lower, proving that the coronavirus vaccines in use in the West dramatically lower the chance of a severe infection, hospitalization and death.
My pursuit of happiness has not been infringed by any petty attempts at subjugation.

I can and still do travel, eat in restaurants and attend all manner of public entertainment and sporting events.

If anything, the constant pressure to get vaccinated has only strengthened my resolve.