Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Coqui's are quite, what's up with that??
The coquis are smoking pot, that's why they're so quite.
Steve & Regina
Hawaiian Acres / North Lake Tahoe

'If you don't know where you're going, any road will get you there' - George Harrison
They are back............

If you think health care is expensive now, wait until you see what it cost when it’s free...now here come the taxes.....
Actually, I have some pretty bad (think fatal) news for Mr. Coqui, along with all of his girlfriends and all of their eggs. My spray rig has arrived from Fimco on the mainland. Five horses of Tecumseh power, six gallons per minute at 150 PSI with a horizontal throw of 45 feet. I feel a little like Tim on Tooltime. Nighty-night little froggy.

quote:
Actually, I have some pretty bad (think fatal) news for Mr. Coqui, along with all of his girlfriends and all of their eggs. My spray rig has arrived from Fimco on the mainland. Five horses of Tecumseh power, six gallons per minute at 150 PSI with a horizontal throw of 45 feet. I feel a little like Tim on Tooltime. Nighty-night little froggy.

My new hero is...Brad, aka The Coqui-nator. KILL THEM ALL!!!!!!
(Say dude, pass that thing this way, will ya?)

RB Byrd
http://www.dejavuduband.com
Flower Mound, TX
RB Byrd
Flower Mound, TX
The coqui's will be here when we are all gone ! Which the way the humanrace is going should'nt be very long.

we have a couqi fighter group in our subdivision with a county sprayer and they have been spraying across the street for months, and i haven't noticed any difference until lately when it got colder, so spray away and good luck!

Brad, where did you get the sprayer from? Are they expensive? Our neighborhood has decided we need to get one to have around the neighborhood since the County sprayers have all been relocated to a baseyard in Hilo. Heck of a long drive and after making the trip a couple times maybe we will save enough on gas to afford to buy one.

"I like yard sales," he said. "All true survivalists like yard sales." 
Kurt Wilson
<ZZZZ#' OOooOOoooooO

Brad: "DUDEEEEEEE...I was just peeing in the bushes and got a great idea"(all great ideas come from peeing in the bushes)
"I THINK WE SHOULD BUILD A SUPER DUPER POOPER SOUPER TO SPRAY frogs"
"We can take the engine off my Dads old lawn mower"

FRIEND: "dude,,you think too much,,pass it and quit baby sitt'n"

Brad: "Brahhhhhh were gonna need POWER!!! this is WARRRRRRRRR"(the gerbils in Brads brain start to spin the wheel)

meanwhile Brad runs around the yard in WalMart slippahs and a tin foil hat used for chaneling ancient Warriors to help in the "Frog Wars" design process.
As I type this, Brad is contacting Don Rumsfeld on advice how not to get bogged down in this nasty little campaign.

Brad: "No Mo' Haliburton Don..this one aint about OIL..... it's about the froggggggssssss MANNNNNNNN !!!!!".

Don Rumsfeld: "Brad ?? could any of these frogs be Shiite ?? or Suni ?? I still have contacts at Abugrav if you need them".

Brad's Mom : "BRADDDDDDD !!!! did you spill all of the palmolive dish washing liquid again trying to make frog spray ???".

Brad:..."sorry Mom..can I still have a bike for my paper route??"

Moral of the story is...if you smoke pot...get cable TV to keep occupied.
The sprayer came from PRI. You can find them at www.pwmall.com. They have quite a selection - depends on your needs. Some with tanks, some without, trailer mounted or on skids. Not expensive if you're spraying a very large area. Between neighbor's places and vacant lots, I'll be doing nine. I tried to get the county machines but they were either out (waiting list), or down for repairs. I think maintenance would be the key to success with a community machine - the lime is said to set up in the pump like concrete if not properly cleaned. Also, it's a more abbrasive mix so your pump parts and nozzle will wear more quickly. Good luck.

How bad are these creatures in lower HPP? Break it to me gently.