Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Green says masks will be last to go
we wore masks and have the lowest death rate per capita in the country

Correlation is not causation.

I blame the excess deaths on their failure to protect their fellow citizens

Again: there were many factors. For example, Florida has more elderly.
This is interesting, Pfizer’s reporting on adverse effects from the vaccine during the first 3
Months, I guess just released from the FDA under court order.

https://childrenshealthdefense.org/wp-co...rience.pdf

Some of the highlights are what looks like over 100k adverse events reported, some 1200 resulting in death. The appendix contains a list of 1200 potential side effects, examples include 15k suffering serious neurological conditions, 270 spontaneous abortions, infants exposed during breast feeding that experienced serious effects. These are adverse events reported to Pfizer not the VAERS system used by the CDC. I’m not sure what the follow through is on such reporting or follow up analysis, it might be a while before we ever see that data.
Here’s the chart from Pfizer’s document with some of the adverse events.

Pretty sure nobody saw a commercial listing off potential side effects, or received a sheet with 1200 listed on them, maybe because its under emergency use authorization informed consent is not necessary? I know they are shielded from liability. It will be interesting to see if any of the major media outlets report on this, some might have been a little concerned if they saw herpes listed on the side effects, not even sure how that works? Strange times we live in. Rolleyes
Legal Information and Disclaimer

The information contained herein is not intended to diagnose, treat, prevent, or cure any disease. Parents, caregivers, consumers, patients, individuals and health practitioners must use their own judgment concerning specific treatment options. The Children’s Health Defense authors, editors, and principals disclaim any liability or responsibility to any person or organization for any loss, damage, expense, fine, injury, or penalty that may arise or result from the use of any information, recommendations, opinions and/or errors on this website or in our articles. Any use of, or reliance on, information reflected on this website or in our articles is solely the responsibility of the viewer.
(03-04-2022, 06:18 PM)HawaiiEV Wrote: This is interesting..

And I had so hoped the freezing of the Russian banks would have slowed you all down. I suppose you're working gratis. How patriotic.
(03-04-2022, 06:47 PM)kalakoa Wrote: Legal Information and Disclaimer

The information contained herein is not intended to diagnose, treat, prevent, or cure any disease. Parents, caregivers, consumers, patients, individuals and health practitioners must use their own judgment concerning specific treatment options. The Children’s Health Defense authors, editors, and principals disclaim any liability or responsibility to any person or organization for any loss, damage, expense, fine, injury, or penalty that may arise or result from the use of any information, recommendations, opinions and/or errors on this website or in our articles. Any use of, or reliance on, information reflected on this website or in our articles is solely the responsibility of the viewer.
That’s not their article, it’s a document from the FDA.
Same document different source:
https://phmpt.org/wp-content/uploads/202...rience.pdf

These documents were just released a few days ago I believe
Here are all of them released so far:
https://phmpt.org/pfizers-documents/

(03-04-2022, 06:53 PM)MyManao Wrote:

And I had so hoped the freezing of the Russian banks would have slowed you all down. I suppose you're working gratis. How patriotic.
Are you suggesting that I’m a Russian? How original. I will never understand why people resort to insults and belittling when they don’t like what they are hearing. You can ignore, discuss your position, anything else would be more mature and becoming.
Does this look like Russia?
Maybe you don’t like your neighbors that have different opinions from you? There’s a word for that.

I’m sensing a lot of hostility here, one of my posts was deleted I think I’ll take a break from this forum and let you all cool off.
Wish you well.
Aloha

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(03-04-2022, 06:57 PM)HawaiiEV Wrote:
(03-04-2022, 06:47 PM)kalakoa Wrote: Legal Information and Disclaimer

That’s not their article, it’s a document from the FDA.
Same document different source:
https://phmpt.org/wp-content/uploads/202...rience.pdf

These documents were just released a few days ago I believe
Here are all of them released so far:
https://phmpt.org/pfizers-documents/

(03-04-2022, 06:53 PM)MyManao Wrote:

Are you suggesting that I’m a Russian? How original. I will never understand why people resort to insults and belittling when they don’t like what they are hearing. You can ignore, discuss your position, anything else would be more mature and becoming.
Does this look like Russia?

Maybe you don’t like your neighbors that have different opinions from you? There’s a word for that.

I’m sensing a lot of hostility here, one of my posts was deleted I think I’ll take a break from this forum and let you all cool off.
Wish you well.
Aloha
As with most things, it starts at the top.  But alas it's all we have so you learn to live with it, warts and all.
Keep it local  Heart
Well High noon rapidly approaches. Surely to the chagrin and hand wringing of a few on the forum.

I'm not sure which is scarier, going into a situation with some information or going into a situation without.
Louis Pasteur's famous quote, "Chance favors the prepared mind".

I bid you all adeu.
I'm not sure which is scarier, going into a situation with some information or going into a situation without. 

Or bringing a knife (faulty info & sources) to a gunfight (COVID)
(03-04-2022, 06:57 PM)HawaiiEV Wrote: Maybe you don’t like your neighbors that have different opinions from you?

Actually, I love my neighbors, what I am tired of is the constant bombardment of disinformation that has besieged us ever since that moron taught people to drone on and on.. lock her up.. and what turned into millions being brainwashed into some kind of zombieish idiocy. And all of it no more than a concerted effort to undermine society with chaos from within financed by a foreign adversary. Every one of their lies.. the election.. masks.. vaccines.. critical race theory.. 

And now with that adversary having it's funding taken away the infrastructure is collapsing and with it the apparatus to manufacture all the lies so many in the West have fed upon. I hate to think people are dying for it, but hey it is a benefit that has befallen us. 

And yes, of course, I am sure you believe in your conclusions, I have no doubt they are right, whole, and guided by the founding principles you adhere to. But still I feel we'll all be a lot better once the train of lies that have seduced so many are no longer walking our streets..
Sorry, you guys have no credibility. You keep slinging new allegations, and they keep getting debunked. Meanwhile (unvaccinated) people keep dying.

Here's the debunking of the latest DNA and lab leak rumors:
https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.abc.net.../100879220

I'm sure you guys will have new BS for us tomorrow, and reasons why your interpretation of scientific data is better than actual scientists.

Whatever.