Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
using an assault rifle while dealing methamphetamine and heroin
(05-29-2024, 03:28 AM)Punatang Wrote:
Officers searched the home on Pueo Road and allegedly found a black Colt AR-15 A2 rifle loaded with a magazine containing 27 .223-caliber bullets.
Only 27 rounds in a semi auto rifle?  Oh hell no, that's not an assault weapon.   BTW Juan Carlos,  where are the missing 3?

Lopez allegedly admitted “he did not have permission from the United States government to re-enter the United States after his most recent removal in 2022 but stated that he thought he could be in the United States if he stayed out of trouble.”

The guy missed his true calling.  He should have been a stand up comedian. 

Can I say "I told you so" ????
(05-30-2024, 10:15 PM)chrashd Wrote: Can I say "I told you so" ????

Well, yes, you can, but given you haven't posted anything else on this thread, it's unlikely anyone knows what you are talking about.
(05-31-2024, 05:50 AM)TomK Wrote:

Well, yes, you can, but given you haven't posted anything else on this thread, it's unlikely anyone knows what you are talking about.
I did post on this very topic several months ago. Because of all the negative response I have not posted again!!!
(05-31-2024, 06:58 PM)chrashd Wrote:

I did post on this very topic several months ago. Because of all the negative response I have not posted again!!!

I don’t think you got too much negativity on your post where you accused a local homeless woman who gave birth on a sidewalk as being an illegal Mexican immigrant. 

I would say that the feedback you got was more due to you just being wrong. 

At any event, and as I said before in this thread, this 4 times deported illegal did not get to the shores of Hawaii Island without the help of numerous Americans who had to know exactly what this guy was.
Never said she was anything...how would I know that?? Just said this was coming...here it is!! Snatch and grab in Kona and well organized drug dealers. I guess you just missed my point.
(05-31-2024, 06:58 PM)chrashd Wrote:

How will anyone know what you were referring to unless you post a link to the post or thread? You might remember the thread, but others probably don't.
Sorry, don't post much so is fresh in my mind!
How will anyone know what you were referring to unless you post a link to the post or thread?
--------
Same way that I could have said, "I told you so" expecting TomK to ridicule yet another person.
(06-02-2024, 01:26 PM)leilanidude Wrote: How will anyone know what you were referring to unless you post a link to the post or thread?
--------
Same way that I could have said, "I told you so" expecting TomK to ridicule yet another person.

That makes no sense. I asked a question, and your answer is "the same way I could have said". If so, I would have asked you the same question.