Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
using an assault rifle while dealing methamphetamine and heroin
(06-03-2024, 06:18 AM)TomK Wrote:
(06-02-2024, 01:26 PM)leilanidude Wrote: How will anyone know what you were referring to unless you post a link to the post or thread?
--------
Same way that I could have said, "I told you so" expecting TomK to ridicule yet another person.

That makes no sense. I asked a question, and your answer is "the same way I could have said". If so, I would have asked you the same question.

The old, washed up Brit scientist doesn't get it...
(05-31-2024, 05:50 AM)TomK Wrote:
(05-30-2024, 10:15 PM)chrashd Wrote: Can I say "I told you so" ????

Well, yes, you can, but given you haven't posted anything else on this thread, it's unlikely anyone knows what you are talking about.
   Basically he's of the opinion that the presence of this fellow in Hawaii is all Joe Biden's fault.   Sometimes it's best not to ask.
(06-03-2024, 12:15 PM)leilanidude Wrote:
(06-02-2024, 01:26 PM)leilanidude Wrote: How will anyone know what you were referring to unless you post a link to the post or thread?
--------
Same way that I could have said, "I told you so" expecting TomK to ridicule yet another person.

The old, washed up Brit scientist doesn't get it...

Yes, the argument of the ill informed - when you have absolutely nothing to contribute to a discussion, simply attack the age, ethnicity and occupation of the other person!

And if need be, attacking the gender is always a possibility.

At any event, this 4 times deported guy DID NOT get to the shores of Hawaii WITHOUT the help of numerous LEGAL Americans who HAD TO KNOW of his status.
hilojulie again to the rescue of the old, washed up Brit scientist and later tonight, we will observe him coming to her rescue!

As stated in someone else's other post, Can I say, I told you so?

Do you have any idea how many illegal Mexicans alone, are on this island? How many of them who own (say perhaps, Mexican restaurants for example) yet their numerous family members are not legal and have been here for even decades? Not saying they aren't good folks, just that you are completely unaware as you do not understand how easy it is to get to Hawaii, illegally.

Please don't disappoint us, hilo julie and be sure to quote this post too, even tho Rob has asked you to stop quoting as often.
Do you have any idea how many illegal Mexicans alone, are on this island? 

How much? How much? - Borat
(06-03-2024, 10:42 PM)leilanidude Wrote: hilojulie again to the rescue of the old, washed up Brit scientist and later tonight, we will observe him coming to her rescue!

As stated in someone else's other post, Can I say, I told you so?

Do you have any idea how many illegal Mexicans alone, are on this island? How many of them who own (say perhaps, Mexican restaurants for example) yet their numerous family members are not legal and have been here for even decades? Not saying they aren't good folks, just that you are completely unaware as you do not understand how easy it is to get to Hawaii, illegally.

Please don't disappoint us, hilo julie and be sure to quote this post too, even tho Rob has asked you to stop quoting as often.

Says the Jeff Spicoli/Lebowski wannabe and Puna Web’s quoting/spacing/font policeman!

Rob has never asked me to not quote as you claim, and if you notice my posts, you will find that I typically only quote posters known for changing their original post or who make posts solely to incite and or troll. A good example is that your first two posts on this thread were to denigrate Tom, and finally on your third post, in addition to denigrating me, you finally rattled off your old washed up Power Point slides of illegal Mexicans. 

At any event, while ALL illegal immigration is wrong and needs to be addressed (as we almost had with a bill that was quashed due to a convicted felon saying so) but as for Hawaii and more specifically Hawaii Island, my concern is the growing number of Russians that are here versus any illegal Mexicans. But there again, I guess Russia is now our dear friend. 

But then again, what’s more of an American thing to do but subcontract the dirty jobs to illegal foreigners!?!

I’m also quite interested in understanding how you have this vast knowledge of the number of illegal Mexicans that you claim are here?

And then the broad brushing of Mexican restaurants. Is Luquins “safe?” Or illegal? Ruben’s? Coco Cantina?

How do we know? How can we tell?
"This is very complicated…. You know, a lotta ins, a lotta outs, lotta what-have-yous."

-The Dude
"hilojulie again to the rescue of the old, washed up Brit scientist and later tonight, we will observe him coming to her rescue!"

What does this "rescue" talk mean? Tom can most certainly respond himself without my involvement, as can I, and I sure as hell don't need to be rescued by anyone for anything! Again, what does this even mean?

"Rescue" 

I find Tom to be one of numerous posters here on PW that one can have a dialog and debate with - and even then - we may not always agree, but we don't respond to our differences by calling each other names such as "washed up Brit scientist."

"Please don't disappoint us..."

Who is "us?"
Rob has never asked me to not quote as you claim
----------
Sure he did. It was during one of you and Tomk's endless rants with Elapio
Well, “dude,” you’re entitled to your opinion, but you’re not entitled to make your own facts.