Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Question for Rob on current PunaWeb hopes & expectations
(08-08-2024, 07:59 AM)kalianna Wrote: Do you purposely spell his name wrong?  Youʻre very consistent.

No, it's not on purpose; I've corrected things. Happy? BTW, it's not his name.
Gosh, really??!!! Then what could it possibly mean?
Certainty will be the death of us.
Why does Karen keep inserting herself into this two-way bickering? Muted her a long time ago but she just keeps showing up. Every day. Every thread.
Why does Karen keep inserting herself into this two-way bickering?
-------------
Yes, indeed. Why do you keep posting non-stop? You have truly become an aberration on the site. I think I will start going invisible just to further annoy you.
(08-08-2024, 03:24 PM)leilanidude Wrote: Why does Karen keep inserting herself into this two-way bickering?
-------------
Yes, indeed. Why do you keep posting non-stop? You have truly become an aberration on the site. I think I will start going invisible just to further annoy you.

Go for it dude!

As for annoying, I can’t hold a candle to MyMano, Ironyak, kalianna and especially yourself! Be their little “boy bitch!”
Durian Fiend - LOL. That's a good one. I would definitely grow some dreadlocks if it were possible.
You and me both man! Will have to check Jungle Love to see if they offer these to add to the go bag.

HiloJulie - Maybe Ironyyak, MyMano and Ms Wao could apply to be bus drivers for our (supposedly) cherished youth.
Um, you know they don't actually teach anything on the buses? It's a convenience thing for parents mostly, not bad to have, but also not essential.

There are actually dozens of Hawaii public schools that have never had buses, as they receive precisely zero dollars for buses or buildings. Yet they've managed to do well thanks to community support and families pulling together. It takes a village and all that.

HiloJulie - I would, but Hawaii County won’t let AI drive a school bus. Yet.
Don't get ahead of yourself - Artificial, yes, but Intelligence? Really? You're more a ML (Minimal Learning) algorithm at best and LLM (Loud Language Model) at worst.

Sorry kalianna for not keeping the circus inside the tent.

We all good here Rob?
(08-08-2024, 05:20 PM)ironyak Wrote: HiloJulie - Maybe Ironyyak, MyMano and Ms Wao could apply to be bus drivers for our (supposedly) cherished youth.
Um, you know they don't actually teach anything on the buses? It's a convenience thing for parents mostly, not bad to have, but also not essential.

There are actually dozens of Hawaii public schools that have never had buses, as they receive precisely zero dollars for buses or buildings. Yet they've managed to do well thanks to community support and families pulling together. It takes a village and all that.

HiloJulie - I would, but Hawaii County won’t let AI drive a school bus. Yet.
Don't get ahead of yourself - Artificial, yes, but Intelligence? Really? You're more a ML (Minimal Learning) algorithm at best and LLM (Loud Language Model) at worst.

Sorry kalianna for not keeping the circus inside the tent.

We all good here Rob?

Who said or even suggested that kids are taught on a school bus? (Other than yourself) Further, what any other schools do with respect to how their students get to school is completely irrelevant to the situation here in Pahoa, Keaau, Ka’u and Hilo that has impacted over 1,300 students and their families.

As for intelligence, I’m quite sure you got yours from sitting in the back of the bus. Most likely trying to get high off the exhaust fumes. 

And I especially love the “we all good here Rob” question. You must be channeling the former little bird who specializes in parking cars at the airport as well as a very tasty Hawaiian fruit drink.
(07-21-2024, 05:17 PM)ironyak Wrote: Hey Rob!

Being involved in starting and running another online forum, with a national reach and many more users than here, and no longer interested in having anything to do with all that admin stuff myself, I can say that Rob's 'warts and all' policy saves him a lot of grief. Letting the kids duke it out, rather than being a cop himself and having to judge every action by some staff, and get grief for every step he takes to keep things on track, saves him a lot of time and energy.. 

On the other forum the line is civility. And having to judge each post by some measure like that takes a lot of time. And the participants are always, daily, hourly, looking for that line and edging up to it, and cry bloody murder if they are called out for going over it.. 

Once, a long time ago I bitched, here, about it to Rob, the first time I got sick and tired of the Tom and Paul dog and pony show. What sick fucks those two were when they ganged up on people. Sick just like our latest wannabe.. who doesn't seem to have an empathetic bone it its body. What a sad state of affairs. She's trashed this place.. what a waste..

Remember vacations? It was always so generous of Rob to give.. and gave the lucky recipient a chance to enjoy their life, soak up the rays, sweat it out in the steam baths. Hang in the brick 'n mortar, gain a more healthy perspective. Damn, I wonder..
As for intelligence, I’m quite sure you got yours from sitting in the back of the bus. Most likely trying to get high off the exhaust fumes.
---------
At least ironyak wasn't on the short bus, with you.
(08-08-2024, 05:55 PM)MyManao Wrote:
(07-21-2024, 05:17 PM)ironyak Wrote: Hey Rob!

Being involved in starting and running another online forum, with a national reach and many more users than here, and no longer interested in having anything to do with all that admin stuff myself, I can say that Rob's 'warts and all' policy saves him a lot of grief. Letting the kids duke it out, rather than being a cop himself and having to judge every action by some staff, and get grief for every step he takes to keep things on track, saves him a lot of time and energy.. 

On the other forum the line is civility. And having to judge each post by some measure like that takes a lot of time. And the participants are always, daily, hourly, looking for that line and edging up to it, and cry bloody murder if they are called out for going over it.. 

Once, a long time ago I bitched, here, about it to Rob, the first time I got sick and tired of the Tom and Paul dog and pony show. What sick fucks those two were when they ganged up on people. Sick just like our latest wannabe.. who doesn't seem to have an empathetic bone it its body. What a sad state of affairs. She's trashed this place.. what a waste..

Remember vacations? It was always so generous of Rob to give.. and gave the lucky recipient a chance to enjoy their life, soak up the rays, sweat it out in the steam baths. Hang in the brick 'n mortar, gain a more healthy perspective. Damn, I wonder..

Yes, and calling a woman a “fucking idiot,” a “bitch,” a “dog,” who wears a “spiked collar” who is a “pet” who “needs help” and must be “off her meds” and who has generally demonstrated that ANY poster whom you disagree with is a “sick fuck” displays the height of what you call civility. 

How about you taking a vacation? Maybe finish your website that has languished with the promise of you showing off the pictures you took of the lava flows 30 plus years ago and not try to be the 300 pound gorilla in the PunaWeb room where what only YOU say is of value and all the other “sick fucks” and “wannabes” can just shut up.

(08-08-2024, 05:57 PM)leilanidude Wrote: As for intelligence, I’m quite sure you got yours from sitting in the back of the bus. Most likely trying to get high off the exhaust fumes.
---------
At least ironyak wasn't on the short bus, with you.

Brilliant response. Shows the “empathetic” love some PunaWeb posters have. At least you didn’t refer to me as a “bimbo” this time!