Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Has PW been infiltrated by ChatGPT?
(08-12-2024, 05:39 AM)TomK Wrote: All you've really said is that you're speculating..

You’re fun, Tom. What did you think was happening here? Oh my, there’s that Dylan reference again! I mean, come on, I asked a question. A question. I didn’t say the place is being overrun by agents from the Matrix, I didn’t say worms from an abandoned spaceship that crashed in Siberia are taking over the planet, and I certainly didn’t run in here waving a bunch of paper in your face demanding that you look at the evidence! Nope, I asked a question. That's it.

But no, you say “all you've really said is that you're speculating” as if to suggest.. insinuate.. I am something less.. some version of an unspoken negative.. some passive aggressive I'm the bad guy, and by rights you, the holier than thou one that points this out, is the greatest a'ama crab in the bucket! 

Well, whoop de do!

You do realize, I mean the scientist in you should be able to analyze your behavior and see how unhealthy your obsession with being an asshole is, right?

You do see that, right?

I mean, after Kane cleaned your pipes you see it, right?

And, meanwhile, yeah Tom I am sure, positive, when all is said and done, no matter what you like say, no matter you climb on everyone to be the guy on top and all like that, you still just one more crab in the bucket brah.. and all that hustling don't get you anything but spin your wheels. Which, like I said, is fun to watch.
First "AI", and now a glitch in the Punaweb matrix? Anyone else see a couple messages (kbt (?) about the bus situation for one) that now have gone missing? Deja vu...

ETA: oh interesting - now when someone (ktm in this case) deletes their post, the thread gets resorted based on the previous message like the new post never happened. Never mind, carry on, I think Tom has yet more "questions".
MyManao and Wao nahele kane,

Your posts in this thread are no longer random words put together; they're now just random insults. You must be very proud.
(08-13-2024, 06:19 AM)TomK Wrote: MyManao and Wao nahele kane,

Your posts in this thread are no longer random words put together; they're now just random insults. You must be very proud.

TomK, is that how you feel when you have insulted others on PW?
Wahine

Lead by example
(08-13-2024, 05:38 PM)Wao nahele wahine Wrote:
(08-13-2024, 06:19 AM)TomK Wrote: MyManao and Wao nahele kane,

TomK,  is that how you feel when you have insulted others on PW?

I may point out that posts or arguments some make are idiotic or gibberish, but I try not to insult a poster directly. If I have, I apologize, but I can't recall calling someone an asshole, for example, just because they have a different opinion.

For instance:

"You do realize, I mean the scientist in you should be able to analyze your behavior and see how unhealthy your obsession with being an asshole is, right?

You do see that, right?

I mean, after Kane cleaned your pipes you see it, right?

And, meanwhile, yeah Tom I am sure, positive, when all is said and done, no matter what you like say, no matter you climb on everyone to be the guy on top and all like that, you still just one more crab in the bucket brah.. and all that hustling don't get you anything but spin your wheels. Which, like I said, is fun to watch.
"

Ironically, MyManao and his various sock puppets have claimed I'm a janitor, not a scientist. I'm sure you can understand why I might criticize specific posts. Unfortunately, some think they are insults.

And we still have no evidence that ChatGPT has infiltrated PW.
Go back to the original post. He was being facetious about a recently banned poster. Do you really not get it? NO ONE HAS ANY OBLIGATION TO RESPOND TO YOUR QUESTIONS. You donʻt have to call someone an asshole to be insulting. You can do it much more subtly with passive aggression, right? Move on.
Certainty will be the death of us.
(08-14-2024, 08:08 AM)kalianna Wrote: Go back to the original post.  He was being facetious about a recently banned poster.  Do you really not get it?  NO ONE HAS ANY OBLIGATION TO RESPOND TO YOUR QUESTIONS.  You donʻt have to call someone an asshole to be insulting.  You can do it much more subtly with passive aggression, right?  Move on.

I'm so sorry for not following your rules for PW. On the other hand, if your argument is serious, then the OP is denigrating someone who is unable to answer.
Yeah. Ainʻt it grand?
Certainty will be the death of us.
TomK, what I don't understand is why you are demanding proof of what someone is wondering about. The OP didn't state that it was a fact. No need for him to provide proof.

Could you please explain your comment about MyManao and Kane feeling very proud? Why do you think they would feel that way after they criticized you? Let's face it...you guys are criticizing each other.
Wahine

Lead by example
Infiltrated by ChatGPT? Probably not.
Infiltrated by a BOT? Probably not.

ChatGPT used to try and pretend that the OP knows what they are discussing and claimed to have read every single post? Probably so. I still believe the overall writing style and arrogance leads back to KathyH being resurrected. She always likened herself to being a writer and able to change styles, freely. She employed many of the same tactics on TripAdvisor, for years, especially trying to be the "know-it-all".