Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kenoi - Bar fight in 2004?
I got an email from someone in the anti-Billy coalition. Any factual info on this altercation or is it pulling some facts out to misrepresent what happened?
Hunter wrote up a good piece on it.

I believe it's a smear attempt.

Interestingly enough... I only wrote about it because I found this posted here on Punaweb by a new member that has only posted here that one and only time....so far [?][8]

-------
blog
Not a smear just facts:

FACT: Kenoi did LIE in West Hawaii Today article.

LIE: The article said it was 1886, 18 yrs old when got DUI and criminal promotion of marijuana.

FACT: It was 1988 and he was 20 years old when he was found guilty. Case #C-72537

LIE: It said he was at “wrong place at the wrong time and tried to break people up” –

FACT: Kenoi was THE ONE who assaulted people as per the police report, witnesses and victim.

LIE: It said he heard is name mentioned in the incident so he went to the police.

FACT: the night of incident witnesses said he was aggressive so to avoid him they let him escape out the back, then he was called in to be photographed for a line-up and then was identified by victim as person who committed the assault.

AFTER he was found guilty of DUI he had TWO other offenses found guilty for and not mentioned:

FACT: After guilty of DUI did not mention was arrested, found guilty for Liquor Violation Involving a Minor. #C-75805

FACT: After guilty of DUI did not mention was arrested, found guilty for Disorderly Conduct in Honolulu. # 89-12271

Anonym

Sources:
www.westhawaiitoday.com/articles/2008/04/27/local/local02.prt

http://www.akamaivoters.com/acquaintance.html

http://www.akamaivoters.com/bishop.html

http://www.akamaivoters.com/kenoilied.html

http://hunterbishop.com/journal/2008/8/1...-race.html
First thing is smear politics stink!
1.1886???
2. this is dragging up something that happened to a young man and you do not have a clue what happened.
3. I am not supporter of either side.
I like it here in the shallow end of the gene pool
[quote]Originally posted by Damon

Hunter wrote up a good piece on it.

I believe it's a smear attempt.

From Hunter Bishop's blog:

"Whenever the purveyors of such info don't want you to know who they are, you can be pretty sure that all they have is a steaming pile of manure."

So I guess Hunter has never heard of "purveyors" like Deep Throat?

It seems to me those who are being smeared are those who are trying to get the police reports out so the public can make up their own minds instead of having Mr. Bishop "interpret" the police reports for them.
quote:
Originally posted by George
It seems to me those who are being smeared are those who are trying to get the police reports out so the public can make up their own minds instead of having Mr. Bishop "interpret" the police reports for them.

How do you smear an anonymous person [B)]

Mark Fitz was deep throat and he released his info through a journalist who was shielded by journalism laws.

-------
blog
Don't shoot the messenger!

How do you smear an anonymous person [B)]

Me--> Read Hunter's blog for a good primer on that subject.

Mark Fitz was deep throat and he released his info through a journalist who was shielded by journalism laws.

Me--> Check you facts dude, there were no "Shield Laws" back then. In some jurisdictions we have them now because it's been recognized that anonymity sometimes is crucial to getting the truth out.

BTW, there also was no INTERNET 40 years ago so the only way to anonymously get a story out was to, as Deep Throat did, trust a reporter not to divulge your identity. It's just a fact that sometimes that trust was misplaced and people have paid dearly for it.

FYI, in Hawaii we've had a shield law since July of this year. http://www.editorandpublisher.com/eandp/...1003824339

As of yet there is no shield law in Federal Court.
I don't want to hurt any ones career.

I'm saying there is a big difference from 18 years old and 20 years old. It is TEENAGER vs ADULT decision making.
The WHT article was an attempt to have people think he made A "teenager" mistake.
But even after this ("I was 18") arrest there was several other arrests-guilty, 2 years later. Teenage mistakes?... I think not!
What about all the traffic tickets after this to recently? Speeding, etc.... he Get Plenty!

The crown of proof is at Shooters! "I tried to break up fights"...... ya right!!
What if it was your daughter, 23 years old and a 35 year old man throws a bar stool (weapon) at her FOR NO REASON?
MAYBE HE WAS SMOKING ICE TAKEN FROM ONE OF HIS METH. INITIATIVES.

What about the HEAD BUT? This is a "death" technique, you can shove someones nose bone into their brain.....its not jumping around fist fight.

This is bad but ......then escape through the back door and delay the case till the victim is deployed to Iraq and know one knows about it....becuase YOU CAN?!.

To me this is corruption. And we don't want it.
Lets not forget who he was with that night or who he supports ("wrap sheets" - murder, attempted murder, operating illegal enterprise, extortion, robbery, terrorist threatening). And you ask why this post is anonymous?

And what happened to the "Methamphetamine Initiative" he was supposed to eradicate? Its worse than ever? Why?

"WAKE UP AND SMELL THE COFFE"!
It's a little over the top to accuse Billy of doing Meth because he got in a bar fight. Reality is that more than one of us out here in the ether (in our younger days of course) participated in a ruckus or two in bars and didn't need Meth to motivate us. Nope, with the right guy under the right circumstances beer is enough.

Soooo, I for one think we shouldn't extrapolate too much in regard to anything, including Billy's bar fighting career. Just keep to the facts and let the chips fall where they may

BTW, as for the butt, everybody knows Billy has a head like a rock.
quote:
Originally posted by anonym...

I don't want to hurt any ones career.

Please if you might, give us your background in relation to these cases and Billy Kenoi?

In order to review your postings with some understanding, were you involved in these situations? Or is this like my mom sending me some paranoid email that someone forwarded to her? Are you the victim's parent or relative? Are you just someone from another candidate's campaign headquarters?

Just like to know where you are coming from.

***No offense is intended**** Just curiosity.