Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Reality TV...
So if we thought of a fun reality show based in puna what would that be???? building your own home from scratch...has to be on wheels if it needs to be moved from volcano....making your own catchment/filtration system....anything else to make it hilarious.....oh yeah to crazy neighbors next door that love to party all the time and give you hell....

Not sure what we would call a Puna Reality program, but would make sure that we have a Coqui hunt as one of the immunity challenges

"From knowledge comes understanding"
Puna Reality program: Mainland contestants are flown to Puna and are each given a budget of $350,000 and are told to find a suitable lot of at least one acre and build a 1500 square foot home on it, in a year. First to finish gets to keep the house and live in Paradise...or on Paradise...or maybe Kahakai. Constestants are dropped off in front of the Planning Department...or is it the Zoning Department....or maybe HPM.....or the drafters? Well, that’s what they have to figure out! Laugh as they try to convince the Inspector that a tricked out vacation rental is really a sewing room. Join in the hilarity as the clueless newbies scratch their heads wondering where all the lumber went. Anticipate the fun as, one by one, they discover that landscaping might require blasting equipment! Watch as the contractor comes over, “talks story” and, hilariously, never quite gets around to doing the job he was hired to do, but charges the contestant anyway! Title of the First Episode: Centipede!

I actually forgot to mention my favorite of all these reality show! This show has actually brought tears to my eyes on more than one occasion.

I'm talking about, "Extreme Makeover Home Edition", with Ty Pennington. Talk about a show that can be uplifting on any gloomy night!

-----------

Support the 'Jack Herer Initiative'NOW!!
quote:
Hey what is Ice Truckers?

Also - have to agree about Bret Michaels...it's all staged for sure...did a little looking around on the net. That Lacey is a real piece-o-work!

Carrie

"All I can say about life is, Oh God, enjoy it." Bob Newhart

"ICE Truckers", is a reality show about these semi truck drivers who yearly for about two or three months in Canada's Northwest drive supplies to the Diamond mines.
Ice road trucking is considered one of the most dangerous jobs in the world. These cats road is a frozen lake!!!

As for 'Rock of Love', my wife predicted that Lacy would be there at the end. She is needed to keep the viewers attention focused on the show. Without her, do you really thing this show would keep all it's viewers?

-----------

Support the 'Jack Herer Initiative'NOW!!
Thanks Beach, that Ice Truckers show sounds hair-raising. I grew up in Buffalo, NY so was real familiar with icy winter roads. After I moved to Los Angeles I just didn't get why everytime it rains people in LA flip their cars over...until I hit a patch of oil during an early rain!

You are probably spot on about Lacey the Beeeeotch! LOL...bet we see her at the end of the show.

I loved the Extreme Makeover where the teenage son died in a car accident and the mom and two little girls couldn't finish a house construction that the son helped design...I cried my face off. It was very sweet and those homes are so beautiful. It's nice that they take the personalities of everybody into account when they are doin' the homes - so they are all reflected in the finished product. Very nice show.

Carrie

Carrie

http://www.carrierojo.etsy.com
http://www.vintageandvelvet.blogspot.com

"Freedom has a scent like the top of a newborn baby's head..." U2
OK ROL watchers. Don't miss it today. I have already seen it and it was sooooooo funny. I'll hold back from spoiling since you guys have a few hours to go. Don't miss it.

Atlanta/Pahoa
Atlanta/Pahoa
Not sure how many of you watched the Emmys but The Amazing Race won best Reality show!

I haven't heard when the new season starts, anyone know when it should start? I am assuming that is should be soon since Big Brother just ended.

Move over Dog, but I just love "Bounty Girls - Miami".

Haaahaaahaa, PG - I just watched ROL! Good one...finally Lacey is gone! ROTFLOL

Carrie

Edited by - carolann r on 09/17/2007 21:32:29
Carrie

http://www.carrierojo.etsy.com
http://www.vintageandvelvet.blogspot.com

"Freedom has a scent like the top of a newborn baby's head..." U2