Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Everyone quietly (tiptoe) to the earthquake site..
quote:
Originally posted by Carey

Oink, might that just cause indigestion & MORE rumbling???? (I mean they are about as far from tender, young innocents as you can get, right????)

LOL yes Carey!! We are all far from tender young innocents, so I suggest we souse HIM "the one to be sacrificed", with lilikoi margaritas, and then offer him up! Well after all he has been channeling for Pele for quite some time! She'd love him all pickled!

You guys are too funny, thanks I needed this!

mella l
mella l
Art and Science
bytheSEA
As a Lawyer from California AND New York, I'm a little nervious just now. But, the marinade with margaritas might be acceptable![:p]

Aloha,
Rob L
Aloha,
Rob L
Quote: "Most Animals can sense earthquakes, major storms ect."

I don't know......... I thought Lassie was trying to warn me of a trembler, but it was just Timmy falling down a well again....[Wink]
In the early nineties, some guy predicted a major earthquake on the New Madrid fault that runs under St. Louis, Missouri. I lived there at the time & it had the entire city pretty freaked out. On the predicted date, I was at home watching TV when my cat started acting really REALLY wierd...kinda siezury, walking funny & yowling low. I flipped out, grabbed her & dove under the oak kitchen table waiting for the 'big one'.

She promptly yacked up a hairball in my lap & to add insult, scooted her butt across the carpet as she tore off down the hall. freaking cat. [B)]

For the past few years, I've regularly woken up *right* before earthquakes hit in CA. It used to creep me out. However, a siesmologist recently claimed that there's a different 'pre-wave' in the earth that can be detected. It happens 10? seconds or so before the seismic waves we feel. That must be what wakes me up & maybe what animals might be feeling. Just a guess. Sounds better than the hairball method.[8D]
* I'd rather fail at happiness than succeed at misery *