Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Halloween for Kids?
Does anyone know if/what is going on at the Pahoa Community Center for kids on Halloween?

*edit* to reflect a more general question.

-------
My Blog
H.A.A.S. is building a "Haunted House" attraction with it's drama department.

It is coming together as I write. Volunteers appreciated.

HAAS is the charter school located in Pahoa at Hwy. 130 and the Post Office Rd. (makai).

I do not know of Parks & Rec. plans.
Assume the best and ask questions.

Punaweb moderator
Parks and Rec will be having a Halloween Party at the Community Center on Halloween evening. Call Pahoa Neighborhood Facility for the exact time.

Jeff Hunt Surfboards in Pahoa donated prizes for the Halloween event.

Get on down there with your keiki!
This was in my mailbox the other day:

Come If You Dare To The Dagger's Dungeon of Doom
Pahoa High and Intermediate's
1st Oktober Fest and Haunted House At Pahoa High School
October 28-30
6:00 PM - 9:00 PM In Band Room

Game Booths
Snack Booths
and
The Haunted House!
Thanks for the suggestions.

This is my first Halloween spending with my son on this Island.

I'm open to more suggestions.

-------
My Blog
I think that the Prince Kuhio Mall has a trick or treat for small children.

Punaweb moderator
Assume the best and ask questions.

Punaweb moderator
Keonepoko Elementary School (on Kahakai Blvd.) is having an "Octoberfest" from 6-9 pm on Halloween.

Hey sister you forgot our house. It's all done up stop by with the kids if you dare.
Puni Makai North on the corner of Nehue Street Hawaiian Beaches Pahoa.

"Many dreams come true and some have silver linings, I look for my dreams and a pocket full of gold" Led Zeppelin
If you think health care is expensive now, wait until you see what it cost when it’s free...now here come the taxes.....
Doesn't anyone here just ring doorbells like the majority of mainland kids do?
Scott - I thought about it but was concerned about your reputation on Punaweb if people came to see how much you and Jayne enjoy Halloween! Come on by, everyone, and see the REAL Kahunascott (and that's not a mask!).

Macuu 222 - There is so much distance between many of the houses in Puna and the streets are so dark that parents are loath to just send the kids off on foot. You'll find that the vast majority load up their vehicles and drive from lighted house to lighted house. Even in Hawaiian Beaches, which has small lots, we see cars park at the end of our street, disgorge an army of trick-or-treaters and then pick them up and drive on.