Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Bunny Goes All YouTube on Me
Is the bunny named "Harvey?"
Well, I am calling my visualization "Taylor Lautner", but to each his own.
Made me think about the new Alice in Wonderland movie with Johnny Depp opening in the spring. This should be a whole new incarnation for the bunny.

19-year-old Alice (Wasikowska) returns to the whimsical world she first encountered as a young girl, reuniting with her childhood friends: the White Rabbit, Tweedledee and Tweedledum, the Dormouse, the Caterpillar, the Cheshire Cat, and of course, the Mad Hatter (Depp). Alice embarks on a fantastical journey to find her true destiny and end the Red Queen's (Carter) reign of terror.

In the meantime Glen, I can mail you a couple of Michael Moorcock sci fi books to take you and the bunny on a major journey.
Glen, I think you would enjoy Christopher Moore's books. He's so fun.

Carrie Rojo

http://ppl.blastoffnetwork.com/carrierojo
http://www.carrierojo.etsy.com

"The world is changed. I feel it in the water. I feel it in the earth. I smell it in the air. Much that once was is lost, for none now live who remember it." Galadriel - LOTR
Carrie Rojo

"Even the smallest person can change the course of the future..." Galadriel LOTR
Is it just me, or does Glens' rabbit look a lot like the one in Monty Pythons' "Holy Grail"?

Maybe the bunny is from Poliahu... the snow from Mauna Kea, brought down to the sea....
By crikey Carey I think you've gottit, the Holy Grail rabbit in lava tubes!

Here are a few more if anyone is tempted to get a companion for the lonely bunny. These are really cute, but very prolific I know by experience.
http://animal-world.com/encyclo/critters...abbits.htm

If I'm on island when Alice comes along, hey take me with you, I LUV LUV Johnny Depp. Of recent Finding Neverland and Charlie and the Chocolate Factory were such fun and so very well done.

mella l

mella l
Art and Science
bytheSEA
As I recall, the holy grail bunny was rather fierce. Glens bunny is warm and fuzzy and is a manifestation of Glens childhood days gathering easter eggs on a grassy meadow and chasing bunnys in circles.

Mac nut
could be ...

my reading "regular" bunnies at 60 cycles, 6 ft tall bunnies at 72 hz. and wild samoans at 87.5 hz when the plasma goes unstable. Be careful it swings to Brits from Eton college at 90hz . Add some switching to that electromagnetic field and you are there Glen

tongans, tongans ...... here they are "friendly" a really narrow band = 76.11432 hz, you will need some crystal rectifiers to get that "skinny" on the frequency....

Grace Slick had a unique singing style suggest serious flamenco training.

Rabbit Island off Makapuu Point did have rabbits until the State eliminated whoever survived the lack of water and vegetation.[:0]

Other people want to make friends- I just want to make money.
James Cramer
MacNut...
and the brown bunny is......?
My, that's a nasty rabbit!