Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MERRY CHRISTMAS MY DOG MALU IS BACK
Merry Christmas everyone. It is especially merry for me because a sweet lady on 11th found my dog Malu on Sunday after the storm and cared for him until she saw the ad in the paper which finally went in yesterday. She called me yesterday and left a message. When I went to pick him up today, I just started crying and Malu was jumping up and down. It was the best Christmas present ever! Thank you to all of you who were keeping an eye out and sending words of encouragement.
a fantastic christmas story! glad to hear that you were reunited!

"a great many people think they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices."

w. james

"a great many people think they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices."

w. james

What wonderful news, and on Christmas no less!

Cheers to the nice lady on 11th,
Jerry
Super Smile
David

Ninole Resident
Ninole Resident
That's just perfect!! This will be a Merry Christmas that you will always remember :-)

aloha, Liz

"The best things in life aren't things."
totogirl.....I am sitting here with tears of joy in my eyes. Thanks for sharing the great news!!
Comfort and JOY!

We know how you feel. Last year our one and only Bear was lost for 18 days. It was the hardest 18 days of our lives. We had quit looking and had retreated to Kona when we got the call: "You missing a dog?" Sweetest words you can imagine.

Peace to all, Dan
I love dogs and I love happy endings. Merry Christmas.
I join Loretta with tears of joy...thank goodness your little boy is home safe!!! Merry Christmas!

Carrie

"The world is changed. I feel it in the water. I feel it in the earth. I smell it in the air. Much that once was is lost, for none now live who remember it." Galadriel - LOTR
Carrie Rojo

"Even the smallest person can change the course of the future..." Galadriel LOTR
You and your dog are so lucky! That lady on 11th St. is also lucky that she got to be an ANGEL on Christmas!!