Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
$1.5 million toward a coastal road into Puna?
I agree with most of what you say punatick, and I have had my hands dirty in hpp since i moved in before the turn of the century. So when lots were cheaper than they are now. The place was dead. Then the sepculators descended from near and far.

Have at it, you got a crew? you can frame a house and use someone else's contractor's liscense to final it. I've seen so much s...... it makes me ill. Watched a half dozen managers come and go, and come back and go again. My road hasn't improved in a decade.
I used to fix it myself with my own equiptment, not cost effective, when you gotta pay road fees and taxes and it ain't my kuliana to be fixing my road.

The Neighborhood Watch is a joke and every criminal knows it. When they evacuated the cliff for the Tsunami the crooks slid right in, who wouldda thought? I called the Keaau police dept. Sat. nite and there was NO answer, tried again 15 minutes later, no one home.
This is unexceptable. If there is a murder/assault in Kau where there are onlt 2 cops on duty they have to wait for a 3rd officer to come from Keaau to respond. An hour later?

YOU are on your OWN in Puna and don't think for a moment otherwise. Or you'll be open to being victimized. You got property? fence it, get dogs, big ones and more than one. The crooks are opportunists, not professionals. They'll take the house with no fence, no dogs and open windows, which are a joke in hpp. Most of the new houses all have plastic frame windows. You know what a propane tourch can do to that quickly and quitely?

Puna feels like kindergarden and no one is going to first grade. oh they don't even have Kindergarden in Puna, lol forgot.

and pete you can have all the best ideas in the world, doesn't mean ANYONE around here will give a .........

Any fool can make a rule, and Every fool will follow it. -- Henry David Thoreau

Messages In This Thread
RE: $1.5 million toward a coastal road into Puna? - by dmbwest - 03-16-2010, 07:55 AM
RE: $1.5 million toward a coastal road into Puna? - by Guest - 03-24-2010, 06:03 PM
RE: $1.5 million toward a coastal road into Puna? - by Guest - 03-25-2010, 05:17 AM
RE: $1.5 million toward a coastal road into Puna? - by Guest - 03-25-2010, 05:38 AM
RE: $1.5 million toward a coastal road into Puna? - by Guest - 03-25-2010, 06:59 AM
RE: $1.5 million toward a coastal road into Puna? - by Guest - 03-25-2010, 01:09 PM
RE: $1.5 million toward a coastal road into Puna? - by Guest - 03-25-2010, 02:42 PM
RE: $1.5 million toward a coastal road into Puna? - by Guest - 03-26-2010, 07:27 PM
RE: $1.5 million toward a coastal road into Puna? - by Guest - 03-27-2010, 06:06 AM
RE: $1.5 million toward a coastal road into Puna? - by Guest - 03-29-2010, 03:32 AM
RE: $1.5 million toward a coastal road into Puna? - by Guest - 03-30-2010, 10:42 AM