Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lava coming out of my lava tube: Please help!
Well, busybody that I am, Kelena, I just had to go down there and check it out. Once I got through the two mile long traffic jam by flashing my Deputy Dog HPP Neighborhood Watch Picture ID Card and driving a borrowed jeep on the shoulder, it was truly spectacular. Word are inadequate to describe the splendor, so I won't waste any.

There are a few problems, though. The red lava clashes with the copper oxide green of the dolphin statue, so you simply must do something about that. The PAKA decor police are sharpening their knives, and the "anonymous" letters will soon be arriving. The people from the HPPOA were there casually discussing how they will certainly need to make a special assessment against your property to cover all the extra wear and tear on the road leading there. And finally, some Canadian woman kept asking me, "He's got some kind of homeowner's insurance, eh? My husband Wally chased some rabbit down that glowing, smoking hole and hasn't come out in three hours." I told her you have a good attorney.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Lava coming out of my lava tube: Please help! - by dmbwest - 04-01-2011, 05:47 AM
RE: Lava coming out of my lava tube: Please help! - by missydog1 - 04-01-2011, 07:54 AM
RE: Lava coming out of my lava tube: Please help! - by JerryCarr - 04-01-2011, 09:08 AM
RE: Lava coming out of my lava tube: Please help! - by missydog1 - 04-01-2011, 10:30 AM
RE: Lava coming out of my lava tube: Please help! - by missydog1 - 04-01-2011, 04:05 PM
RE: Lava coming out of my lava tube: Please help! - by missydog1 - 04-03-2011, 12:41 PM
RE: Lava coming out of my lava tube: Please help! - by missydog1 - 04-03-2011, 03:56 PM