Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is Anyone Else on PunaWeb Sick of This?
quote:
Originally posted by DanielP: Well, Kathy H, as one who has been greatful for your insights and often well-researched input, I have often felt a hint of condescension in your posts, perhaps because they tend to be a bit long and drawn out. Too quick on the draw. That can sort of rub some people. But we all bring our baggage in the door with us, and I am sorry to hear that you have decided to depart, however, I understand. Please feel free to log in again as a newbie. It should be interesting, or even fun, to travel with less baggage.
Pretty well stated although it has not been my impression that Kathy has always been benevolent. Regardless, I see no reason for her to leave. A truce would be nice.
preach
It would also be nice if people could learn and bend a bit. If a persons behavior consistently offends, then why not do a self evaluation and try to figure out why. Also forgiveness is a good thing. If you feel wronged by someone or you're offended by something they said, sure get angry, but let it go fairly quickly. If you stay mad at me you will have to remind me every now and then as I tend to forget about it.
/preach

Pua`a
S. FL
Big Islander to be.
Pua`a
S. FL
Big Islander to be.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Is Anyone Else on PunaWeb Sick of This? - by missydog1 - 04-16-2011, 12:24 PM
RE: Is Anyone Else on PunaWeb Sick of This? - by missydog1 - 04-16-2011, 04:04 PM
RE: Is Anyone Else on PunaWeb Sick of This? - by missydog1 - 04-18-2011, 08:33 AM
RE: Is Anyone Else on PunaWeb Sick of This? - by missydog1 - 04-18-2011, 09:51 AM
RE: Is Anyone Else on PunaWeb Sick of This? - by missydog1 - 04-18-2011, 10:42 AM
RE: Is Anyone Else on PunaWeb Sick of This? - by missydog1 - 04-18-2011, 04:50 PM
RE: Is Anyone Else on PunaWeb Sick of This? - by oink - 04-19-2011, 12:46 PM