Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ben Franklin coupons
DTisme - you must be new to Hawaii. Or new to crafting. LOL Michaels and Joanns spoil their customers on the mainland what with honoring each others's coupons and actually offering items at cheap prices.

The most recent 40% off coupon in the BF circular was the first one they offered in a while (I watch for them religiously.) The coupons are ALWAYS for the following Sat & Sun AFTER the sale advertised in the flier. Sale always ends on Friday. (coupon good for the Sat & Sun after.)

Here is a better tip:
Check out Joanns online. Joanns is currently having a massive sale on all Cricut items and has over 10,000 items in their sale section.

Joanns (and other craft sites) often have sales during holiday weekends - President's day, Valentines, Easter, and Memorial Day in a few weeks.

If you spend $100 you typically get free shipping. There are also online coupon codes you can use to save even more, or to get free shippng for orders less than $100. Many of the online sites of craft stores will send orders to Hawaii in a flat rate box (i.e. much cheaper) if you call and ask.

When I go to Joanns on the mainland it kind of makes me sick when I realize how expensive everything is at BF.

Messages In This Thread
Ben Franklin coupons - by DTisme - 05-11-2011, 01:56 PM
RE: Ben Franklin coupons - by Carey - 05-11-2011, 04:33 PM
RE: Ben Franklin coupons - by spunky - 05-11-2011, 06:40 PM
RE: Ben Franklin coupons - by DTisme - 05-12-2011, 12:09 PM
RE: Ben Franklin coupons - by Carey - 05-12-2011, 03:12 PM
RE: Ben Franklin coupons - by DTisme - 05-13-2011, 12:28 PM
RE: Ben Franklin coupons - by SandyS - 05-13-2011, 03:54 PM