Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is this a "Haole Special Oil Change Offer"?
quote:
Originally posted by Kapohocat

I have given out his name to Punawebbers. Just not on this open forum.

well then, what does this mean (quote from kapahacat):

quote:
Nevah gonna happen. I give out a good source and I can never get my car fixed!!!!

Any time I can give a great resource to others I do.
It helps to give great recommendations and then to let others in on the treasure. Greed to keep him for yourself is such scarcity thinking.
Being in a small business yourself you should know how much a good recommendation on punaweb (open forum) would help a business person.

I will always be glad for the majority of punaweb members who generously have shared their recommendations and resources with the rest of the punaweb forum. This is the spirit of punaweb, not forcing someone to email you directly for the information.

Thanks for telling us how great you have it and not sharing who this mechanic is. NO, I don't think sharing on punaweb is having each individual member email you to get your special info.
Besides, given what has happened on the other puna sites you frequently post on, how am I to know my internet ip and email address will not be shared there (this has happened on those sites previously).

I am done with this topic and you defending how it is ok to brag about your good fortune and then withhold the resource from the punaweb forum.

I have realized you do not let things go, and will most likely obsess on me again and most likely post on your other puna forums again about me, so I am sure you will have the last word as you always have done.

I am moving on now, bye bye kapahacat
Get over me.

(edited only for typos)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Is this a "Haole Special Oil Change Offer"? - by dmbwest - 05-18-2011, 07:31 AM
RE: Is this a "Haole Special Oil Change Offer"? - by dmbwest - 05-20-2011, 01:31 PM
RE: Is this a "Haole Special Oil Change Offer"? - by taropatch - 05-21-2011, 03:35 AM
RE: Is this a "Haole Special Oil Change Offer"? - by dmbwest - 05-21-2011, 03:36 PM
RE: Is this a "Haole Special Oil Change Offer"? - by Orchidlandguy - 05-24-2011, 06:28 AM
RE: Is this a "Haole Special Oil Change Offer"? - by dmbwest - 05-24-2011, 07:12 AM