Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Government beach road from Hawaiian beaches to fou
quote:
Originally posted by csgray

Scott,
I looked at several houses in Beaches that had catchment systems about 4 years ago, so I assumed Beaches wasn't part of the water system. I also know at one point fairly recently there was a moratorium on new meters in some parts of the subdivision. However, only HSRE pays for and has access to the pool and has CCRs because the developer of that part of the subdivision set it up that way, while the other developers did things differently.

My main points about private subdivisions and the patchwork of jurisdiction still stand.

Carol

So if you knew there was a moratorium on new meters in some parts of the subdivision did you think the meters were on catchment tanks?
And, thank god we have no CC&R's or the yearly maintenance fees that go with them. In Hawaiian Beaches we have our own water system and yet live on County Rds.

If you think health care is expensive now, wait until you see what it cost when it’s free...now here come the taxes.....
If you think health care is expensive now, wait until you see what it cost when it’s free...now here come the taxes.....

Messages In This Thread
RE: Government beach road from Hawaiian beaches to fou - by taropatch - 06-11-2011, 04:46 PM
RE: Government beach road from Hawaiian beaches to fou - by Kahunascott - 06-15-2011, 10:03 AM