Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CRIMINAL penalties for non-permitted buildings!
I support this and do not want any more homeless folks.
However, I think the opposition will be with those who in theory support it, but NIMBY.

I have seen that here on punaweb with the option of a Hwy. alternate road through HPP. Many posters thought this is a good idea but NIMBY, (or not on my street). NIMBY is alive and well in Puna.

Some folks living next to tarp like structures are really upset about it. There was even a thread on punaweb where folks did not like someone living in a temporary building nearby Makku and 3rd in HPP. This fellow was only living there while he improved his land and went through the process to figure out how to build (according to another punaweb poster). Anyway, my point is that folks believe in the theory of this but vote based on NIMBY.

Regardless, I support removing this and not having any criminal consequences for alternative shelters.

edited for my bad spelling.
hawaiideborah

Messages In This Thread
RE: CRIMINAL penalties for non-permitted buildings! - by hawaiideborah - 09-20-2011, 06:49 AM
RE: CRIMINAL penalties for non-permitted buildings! - by Guest - 02-01-2014, 12:08 PM
RE: CRIMINAL penalties for non-permitted buildings! - by Guest - 02-02-2014, 10:11 AM
RE: CRIMINAL penalties for non-permitted buildings! - by Guest - 02-02-2014, 10:16 AM