Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OK, I am now over the rain. Ready for sun.
You again proved my point on post above.
All this talk about how it used to be in other times, other years...
Why?
Over and over with the "it rained for 40 days".
Honestly it has now rained for more than 40 days, not years ago, NOW.

All this talk about years past reminds me of "I used to walk miles to school through snow when I was your age".
Why the constant historical references?

It is raining NOW for over 40 days. Right now. I don't care if it rained more or less or not at all at other decades or times or dates. My point is it is raining and has been raining for over 40 days right here and now.
What is it? Not ok to talk about the rain here and say enough is enough?
I have only been a full time resident for over a year. Before that I was here for 8 winters. So the bit about not being here long... ? It is still raining right here and right now. That's all. Not making it up. Good enough to get on front page of the rainiest city in the US for the last 3 years. Guess folks on punaweb want to say differently.

Oh well, when someone brings up the rain next year maybe you all will talk about this year since the "over 40 days" seems to be a big theme. Just wish we could have a time out with the "it was worse way back in history" stuff. I was here then too. But all that matters to me is that it is raining now.
hawaiideborah

Messages In This Thread
RE: OK, I am now over the rain. Ready for sun. - by missydog1 - 12-10-2011, 03:35 PM
RE: OK, I am now over the rain. Ready for sun. - by missydog1 - 12-10-2011, 06:47 PM
RE: OK, I am now over the rain. Ready for sun. - by dmbwest - 12-10-2011, 08:42 PM
RE: OK, I am now over the rain. Ready for sun. - by dmbwest - 12-11-2011, 08:36 PM
RE: OK, I am now over the rain. Ready for sun. - by hawaiideborah - 12-14-2011, 04:23 PM
RE: OK, I am now over the rain. Ready for sun. - by missydog1 - 12-15-2011, 09:29 AM
RE: OK, I am now over the rain. Ready for sun. - by missydog1 - 12-16-2011, 09:07 AM
RE: OK, I am now over the rain. Ready for sun. - by missydog1 - 12-18-2011, 11:55 AM
RE: OK, I am now over the rain. Ready for sun. - by Aki - 12-23-2011, 02:21 PM