Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Public Safety Meeting at Leilani Community Center
Quote from Seeb "There is a saying "figures don't lie but lairs figure" and im not talkin about the rank and file but the management here is real creative with statistics, like the area someone can check the the exact #s but more than half of the big island is unihabited or federal. check the per population #s compared to the rest of the country.
they don't count fatalities on private roads but count those roads in their road miles and things that

If you want to look at statistics, its the number of women that go missing here and are never heard of again."

I don't want to change the subject, but I had noticed that there are an extraordinary number of people reported missing on this relatively unpopulated island. I suppose some of them run away, but it seems to me there has to be a bigger story here...

I am deeply disturbed by the letter written regarding the dogs...I live in Hawaiian Parks and we've just recently stopped walking our dog due to similar encounters (big dogs in the street, threatening our dog). Luckily, we've never been attacked, but with lots of big unfriendly dogs running loose, it's bound to happen to someone.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Public Safety Meeting at Leilani Community Center - by missydog1 - 02-20-2012, 08:53 AM
RE: Public Safety Meeting at Leilani Community Center - by Monda - 02-20-2012, 11:44 AM
RE: Public Safety Meeting at Leilani Community Center - by missydog1 - 02-20-2012, 11:57 AM
RE: Public Safety Meeting at Leilani Community Center - by missydog1 - 02-20-2012, 01:22 PM
RE: Public Safety Meeting at Leilani Community Center - by missydog1 - 02-20-2012, 06:21 PM
RE: Public Safety Meeting at Leilani Community Center - by missydog1 - 02-21-2012, 01:38 PM
RE: Public Safety Meeting at Leilani Community Center - by missydog1 - 02-26-2012, 08:53 PM
RE: Public Safety Meeting at Leilani Community Center - by missydog1 - 02-27-2012, 08:30 AM
RE: Public Safety Meeting at Leilani Community Center - by missydog1 - 02-27-2012, 05:48 PM