Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
aloha from maui
hope you all send your thoughts, as with alot of folks maui is getting so expensive we are having to look elsewhere.I know I can't have it all but hope that puna will at least fill most of what we are looking for. a must is, a good swimming beach,& a place to snorkle where the water is clean and clear, that doesn't take an hour to drive to. golf for the hubby. hubby would also like a bar nearby that he can have a beer or two. a few places to eat when I get to lazy to cook. hilo side is so green and lush, which comes from the rain, but will I still be able to have days of warm sunshine. will I end up without my tan? does it even rain in the summer, any months that are dry. how about the vog? do the skies over the area look like kona side, or are there some clear skies? in looking at the forum some people were talking about houses with mold and mildew.would I have to worry aboit this if I bought a house that was pretty new? sorry for all the questions, we will come for a look see very soon just not sure if all my questions can be answered in a day or two without the help of the people who live there. if anyone has questions about maui let me know. an much much mahalo in advance for all your thoughts, suggestions and advice warm aloha to you all

Messages In This Thread
aloha from maui - by hothulamaui - 12-08-2005, 09:24 PM
RE: aloha from maui - by leilaniguy - 12-09-2005, 11:38 AM
RE: aloha from maui - by hothulamaui - 12-09-2005, 08:08 PM
RE: aloha from maui - by robguz - 12-12-2005, 06:28 AM