Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Let's talk about TS Karina which is quickly buildi
Thank you for your good thread title alaskyn66
Well first, let me say loudly and clearly that these threads of mine are not to promote fear , but to promote awareness of events that affect our Islands. I have been watching these loops and others sites like them for 15 years as well as reading everything I could find about the techniques of weather manipulation, of which I personally (IMO)am convinced is occurring.
Now, Julio has dissipated, and now we see that indeed Karina is rapidly building strength and so far taking a typical course off of lower Baja California , where it has made a turn to head towards our island proximity. Eye's on this TS for the next few days at:
http://www.atmos.washington.edu/~ovens/w...i?ir+/48h/
Their exists now an extremely large frontal systems (long & broad) moving down from the Gulf of Alaska. This frame is the most recent, [02:30 pm PDT, Thu 14 Aug 2014] previous frames will show that it is forcing everything below it to move South at first, then westerly nearing the area of tropical storm development , including TS Karina- I believe this will continue , and the storm will probably cross as did the last one. Their is ongoing weather manipulation, visible in the frontal system as the leading arc in the frame above shows good evidence in it's form of being an aerosol recently applied.
So for now just use the link posted to observe closely and we will see what andhow it is developing.

Messages In This Thread
Let's talk about TS Karina which is quickly buildi - by Opihikaobob - 08-14-2014, 08:48 AM