Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fight for Non-GMO Foods and Proper GMO Labeling
quote:
Originally posted by PaulW...
Good thing for you this forum is so lenient on personal attacks. I don't care, do your worst. It's a good illustration of the mentality of anti-GM activists and Ron Paul supporters.

A little stereotyping? I agree with non-GMO, and supported Ron Paul. Some of us have tried not to attack but use humor and rational thought. My non-agreement with you does not mean I am irrational. Just means I wanna know what is in my food. I also advocate personal responsibility with GMO issues. Dont know if GMO? Dont buy it. Simple.

Loss of $$$$$$'s make way better teaching materials for companies like Monsanto who heavily based on capitalism, and not so much on the common good, than any riot in the streets. For example, if they came out with a Non-GMO seed packet for something, charged premium prices for the "heirloom" seeds, is it not a basic idea that people will buy them? Then people like me will throw them on the counter, and possible/or not get planted, and then have to buy another seed packet when I cant find them. Boycotts worked with chik-fil-A.

Just a different perspective.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Fight for Non-GMO Foods and Proper GMO Labeling - by Kapohocat - 09-27-2012, 05:16 AM
RE: Fight for Non-GMO Foods and Proper GMO Labeling - by dmbwest - 10-11-2012, 03:09 PM