Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fight for Non-GMO Foods and Proper GMO Labeling
Yurtgirl, you disappoint me. If you make a ridiculous claim, e.g. Monsanto is buying up every company that is threatening to expose its Evilness, then it's YOU who has to come with the facts, not me. How can I prove Monsanto isn't doing that?

The quote was about death rates, not incidence of disease. You should read more carefully.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irradiation
Here, go read this. Tell me where it mentions GM, specifically the insertion of foreign genetic material, as you claimed earlier.

"Whatever you and your sources want to claim" These are reliable sources. They are not claims, they are facts. Are you telling me that death rates have not decreased? What sort of crazy conspiracy would need to be dreamed up for that one?

"most of the people who are arguing FOR GMO seem like the crazy ones who need tinfoil hats in this thread"
Really? Please tell me which bizarre claim have I made that would earn me the coveted tinfoil hat.

Still waiting for the name of even one person who has been killed by GM papayas. Do you eat them?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Fight for Non-GMO Foods and Proper GMO Labeling - by PaulW - 10-10-2012, 08:32 PM
RE: Fight for Non-GMO Foods and Proper GMO Labeling - by dmbwest - 10-11-2012, 03:09 PM