Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
lost dog-Lab
Donna, I have a funny feeling (& have since you posted) that someone has accidentally ID Bobbie as the dog in the service vest & leash. The gentleman & dog you have described have been a staple of east Hawaii for some time.

The mans name is not quite the same as you have written & the dog he has is much younger & a mix breed with white spots on a golden coat. His dog & ours have met on & off for almost a couple of years now at Bears, and the dog is one that our dog will tolerate (which is saying a lot about the dog.

I would hate to see someone do a vigilante move on this gentleman because someone has fingered him for the taking of Bobbie. This man definitely does have some disorders that make him more an outcast & would be an easy target, but his dog is one constant with him & is always VERY well taken care of...

I do hope Amy does find her dog, but unless there are 2 slightly mal-adjusted men that fit the description, one with a very old golden lab & one with a younger mix breed, then there is a more probable chance that someone has mis-identified the dog in the service vest...

Messages In This Thread
lost dog-Lab - by dfryman - 11-29-2012, 01:19 PM
RE: lost dog-Lab - by dfryman - 12-04-2012, 05:14 AM
RE: lost dog-Lab - by underarock - 12-04-2012, 01:34 PM
RE: lost dog-Lab - by Carey - 12-04-2012, 07:37 PM
RE: lost dog-Lab - by dfryman - 12-09-2012, 06:59 AM