Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone else having problems with Netflix?
I got the "website down" error message a couple of days ago but was able to access the website a few hours later. I had just updated my browser so maybe it had something to do with a browser problem.

I had problems with Netflix last year with late delivery of DVD's. I'd send a DVD back and it would take 5-7 days to get a new DVD. After a couple of months of this, I started reporting the shipping problems online but after doing that for a couple of weeks, I got an email saying my Netflix account was suspended.

When I called a live person, he called his supervisor on the other line, got the account reinstated, and ever since then I've had no problem at all. Even though my mail gets picked up after 3:30PM, Netflix sends an email the next morning saying they received it.

One tip that seems obvious now but I'd never noticed it until the representative mentioned it - make sure the bar code of the DVD shows through the little window in the envelope. Once it's scanned by the post office, Netflix is alerted that it's on its way to them.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Anyone else having problems with Netflix? - by pahoachick - 01-04-2013, 07:47 AM