Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kaumana Killing- Don't look around house unarmed!
my post was based on a poster that showed a picture of a Hammer and picture of a Bushmaster...

thanks for link, interesting
but a blunt object is not always a hammer, I have baseball bats and axe handles in my truck, they would qualify...
and "hands/fist/feet" are more than blunt objects too ???

only 12,664 murders? and only 15 died from rape?? 5 were poisoned? etc. etc. seems extremely low to me...
Im going to have to read it more as the stats are all very strange to me so far...
ie 1,684 Other types of guns? (other than handgun rifle shotgun), thats nearly 5X more than shotgun, what other types of guns are there? flare gun? spear gun? bazooka?... maybe Uzi's??

save our indigenous and endemic Hawaiian Plants... learn about them, grow them, and plant them on your property, ....instead of all that invasive non-native garbage I see in most yards... aloha
save our indigenous and endemic Hawaiian Plants... learn about them, grow them, and plant them on your property, ....instead of all that invasive non-native garbage I see in most yards... aloha

Messages In This Thread
RE: Kaumana Killing- Don't look around house unarmed! - by dmbwest - 01-09-2013, 01:15 PM
RE: Kaumana Killing- Don't look around house unarmed! - by bananahead - 01-09-2013, 03:37 PM
RE: Kaumana Killing- Don't look around house unarmed! - by dmbwest - 01-09-2013, 09:17 PM