Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hawaiian Acres or Leilani, HPP
Aloha, we too explored numerous locations on the B.I. before we finally settled on Leilani Estates. I absolutely LOVE it here. It is lava zone 1 so look into insurance before you purchase. There are still lenders that loan in LZ 1 but you do pay higher premiums. Most of the rain comes of the evenings and nights and you can grow pretty much anything here your heart desires.

The CC&R's keep you from worrying about whether your neighbor will be raising fighting cocks and it is a very friendly subdivision. We get mail delivery to our home and all of our streets in section II are paved which is a huge deal in my personal opinion. You don't have to wait to get a P.O. box and you can walk and ride your bike all you like. We also have a nice community center, small library inside and a nice park as well with exercise equipment and a separate section for children to play. In addition to the park exercise equipment we also have a baseball diamond, volleyball net, soccer goals, pickleball and basketball courts and a running/walking path.

I would add that I would HIGHLY recommend that you spend time in each area to get your personal thoughts and feelings. Spend time in both the days and nights. Maybe rent a vacation rental at each area and stay there for a few days at minimum at each location. Then you can explore and get a true feel for the area and see what goes on during the day as well as at night.

Messages In This Thread
Hawaiian Acres or Leilani, HPP - by Rattlestaff - 04-22-2013, 12:32 AM
RE: Hawaiian Acres or Leilani, HPP - by macuu222 - 04-22-2013, 02:47 AM
RE: Hawaiian Acres or Leilani, HPP - by Lee M-S - 04-22-2013, 03:05 AM
RE: Hawaiian Acres or Leilani, HPP - by kalakoa - 04-22-2013, 03:38 AM
RE: Hawaiian Acres or Leilani, HPP - by birdmove - 04-22-2013, 04:37 AM
RE: Hawaiian Acres or Leilani, HPP - by Chunkster - 04-22-2013, 04:59 AM
RE: Hawaiian Acres or Leilani, HPP - by Hawaii Bound - 04-22-2013, 05:25 AM
RE: Hawaiian Acres or Leilani, HPP - by PaulW - 04-22-2013, 12:35 PM
RE: Hawaiian Acres or Leilani, HPP - by csgray - 04-22-2013, 03:23 PM