Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New restaurant opening in Pahoa tomorrow
We didn't make it out until today but I am glad that we did. The customer service is EXCELLENT and everyone is extremely friendly! I would no sooner take a drink of my water and they were already filling it back up.

The portion sizes are very large and the prices are very reasonable in my opinion. We had the BBQ pulled pork, brisket and quesadillas along with some Texas toast. I must say that everything that we had was excellent. I honestly don't have anything bad to say. I actually thought the Texas toast was really good too.

As Terracore stated they have a really nice atmosphere and feel to the place and it's open and breezy and their BBQ sauce is second to none in my opinion. I would definitely recommend checking the place out.

As long as they keep up the excellent customer service and their portion sizes I think they will have no issues staying open.

They should be able to start taking credit cards sometime next week is what they told me.

Messages In This Thread
RE: New restaurant opening in Pahoa tomorrow - by Hawaii Bound - 05-05-2013, 02:24 PM
RE: New restaurant opening in Pahoa tomorrow - by dmbwest - 05-12-2013, 08:36 PM
RE: New restaurant opening in Pahoa tomorrow - by dmbwest - 05-13-2013, 05:47 PM