Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New restaurant opening in Pahoa tomorrow
Gosh....most every southern BBQ place I have been to in the southern mainland has been on the side of a road much like 130.... have never really been to many in large downtown areas.... the whole great thing about a southern BBQ is the smokin' meat...which is probably harder to accomplish in a downtown location...although downtown Memphis has one that I fondly remember from years back as a newbie industrial inspector...but that is 'nother story....

John, every one gets that you do not approve of this establishment, but then you start going into details that really do sound more made up...well it just is asking for folks to correct...and the indeed forum has many inputs, but the facts are that line cooks (not chefs) do not make a whole lot of money & never really have.....& posting YOUR OPINIONS on things like the reasons why an owner takes down a post...maybe it is because they have the staff that they need right now....

Then you talk as if you are a local, but add what a "southern BBQ" should be...and you may have missed the mark, as roadside BBQ is what southern BBQ is about, in my mind...

Oh, and taking down your first post, even though it had already been copied was probably a clue... not really good netique... esp if you try to change up the gist...since it was already copied & pasted....

Although I am constantly editing my posts, it is more to the fact that I have never mastered the skill of typing & thinking & spelling & such...not to change the total gist of a post!

Messages In This Thread
RE: New restaurant opening in Pahoa tomorrow - by Carey - 05-10-2013, 06:50 AM
RE: New restaurant opening in Pahoa tomorrow - by dmbwest - 05-12-2013, 08:36 PM
RE: New restaurant opening in Pahoa tomorrow - by dmbwest - 05-13-2013, 05:47 PM