Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New restaurant opening in Pahoa tomorrow
We also went...very nice decor,,,awesome pulled pork.... great crispy sweet potato fries, good baked bean, yummy ginger iced tea... cash only tonight....

& I had some of those okras - I had only intended on trying ONE, as I do not like slimy okra. and in my mind, all okra IS slimy okra...well three were put on my plate & I made sure there were contingencies for those two I KNEW I would not be eating...but they were really good! not slimy! crunchy chunks, so delicious that I ate the three on my plate & had a couple more....

Gotta say, it is a fun, cute little place...a place to look at all of the decor accents that bring some southern charm into a more relaxed lanai dining feel...

And do agree with Rob on the egress issue - with a STEEEP U shaped drive...be very cautious, as there is a guardrail that makes the exit & entrance hard to determine from the road & traffic harder to see from the exits.

Messages In This Thread
RE: New restaurant opening in Pahoa tomorrow - by Carey - 05-11-2013, 04:18 PM
RE: New restaurant opening in Pahoa tomorrow - by dmbwest - 05-12-2013, 08:36 PM
RE: New restaurant opening in Pahoa tomorrow - by dmbwest - 05-13-2013, 05:47 PM