Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New restaurant opening in Pahoa tomorrow
Holy cow JohnP get over the $7.25 an hour. If you are so wonderful of a cook, chef or whatever you are I am sure you can find a job paying $50 plus an hour! It appears you signed up on this site specifically just to bash this business.

If this place is such a dump, so run down, such terrible service and will be closed in a month or less then how can there be so much PROFIT!

I for one am glad to have a new place in Pahoa to eat and I wish them well. They have been great both times I have been there. It's nice to see some jobs open up here rather than in Hilo.

Use that wonderful mind and skill set of yours and start your own business. Obviously, you know how to do everything and I am sure you can start a new business model where you put all of your money and ideas into a place and run it for not profit. Instead of constantly complaining, do your own thing.

Remember that your business model is to not make money. I am sure we are all looking forward to patronizing the wonderful establishment that you open up. Please do keep us all informed.

I'm sorry, I had to feed the troll!!!

P.S. This ain't the mainland! Rant over....

Messages In This Thread
RE: New restaurant opening in Pahoa tomorrow - by Hawaii Bound - 05-11-2013, 05:26 PM
RE: New restaurant opening in Pahoa tomorrow - by dmbwest - 05-12-2013, 08:36 PM
RE: New restaurant opening in Pahoa tomorrow - by dmbwest - 05-13-2013, 05:47 PM