Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why I am greatful that Hawaii is a "welfare state"
welfare states work - if every one is onboard - we do need good eldercare as well as good education - it is in the national interest

Its when the funds get routed thru con agra or blue cross for their piece of the action

Some social democracies take it to the extreme - assigning a shrink to long term recipients to help them understand their in ability to function normally in society.... the knife cutting both ways

One little cold climate spot I am familiar with assigns doorman (door person) duties at public buildings for those able bodied - its about net working and having a place to go every day .... not just plopping down in front of Oprah and gaining body mass on corn syrup based foods provided by con agra.

Hawaii's values may lend it self to this kind of social democracy - what we have now almost seems schitzo as it plays both ends of the system against the middle to no ones advantage in my opinion -

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why I am greatful that Hawaii is a "welfare state" - by Bullwinkle - 08-23-2013, 09:09 AM
RE: Why I am greatful that Hawaii is a "welfare state" - by dmbwest - 08-23-2013, 12:11 PM
RE: Why I am greatful that Hawaii is a "welfare state" - by dmbwest - 08-23-2013, 05:38 PM
RE: Why I am greatful that Hawaii is a "welfare state" - by dmbwest - 08-24-2013, 06:54 PM
RE: Why I am greatful that Hawaii is a "welfare state" - by dmbwest - 08-24-2013, 07:02 PM
RE: Why I am greatful that Hawaii is a "welfare state" - by dmbwest - 08-24-2013, 07:04 PM
RE: Why I am greatful that Hawaii is a "welfare state" - by dmbwest - 08-25-2013, 12:59 PM