Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why I am greatful that Hawaii is a "welfare state"
I normally avoid commenting on some of the really stupid statements that appear here from time to time, but this one gets my goat. I'm 67 years old, I go to work every day and see new faces because the 20 somethings have the work ethic of a slug. Now ukj wants me not to draw out the money that I have paid in so the government can give it to some useless piece of crap who won't work. Let them starve. its evolution at work, hopefully they starve before they pass on their useless genes, if not they can starve too. The whole idea that we are responsible for every idiot in the world who is so busy making babies they can't work is absurd. I intend to draw every penny of my SS, and if some idiot starve because I do. GOOD, Actually as I re-read my post calling them a slug is an insult to hardworking slugs everywhere.

dick wilson
"Nothing is idiot proof,because idiots are so ingenious!"
dick wilson
"Nothing is idiot proof,because idiots are so ingenious!"

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why I am greatful that Hawaii is a "welfare state" - by DickWilson - 08-23-2013, 11:09 AM
RE: Why I am greatful that Hawaii is a "welfare state" - by dmbwest - 08-23-2013, 12:11 PM
RE: Why I am greatful that Hawaii is a "welfare state" - by dmbwest - 08-23-2013, 05:38 PM
RE: Why I am greatful that Hawaii is a "welfare state" - by dmbwest - 08-24-2013, 06:54 PM
RE: Why I am greatful that Hawaii is a "welfare state" - by dmbwest - 08-24-2013, 07:02 PM
RE: Why I am greatful that Hawaii is a "welfare state" - by dmbwest - 08-24-2013, 07:04 PM
RE: Why I am greatful that Hawaii is a "welfare state" - by dmbwest - 08-25-2013, 12:59 PM