Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why I am greatful that Hawaii is a "welfare state"
Define need, Does that mean that after I have paid into this so-called retirement fund that the government has raided to spend money like a drunken sailor I should not take it so we can be comfortable in our retirement and do the things we put off while raising our family,so that someone else who's only contribution to society is more mouth to feed. can spend the money I worked to earn and have the government take and give to some 3rd or 4th generation welfare recipient. If you want to feed them, stop food stamps and put the money in a food bank with real needs based standards. Until that happens I will gleefully take the money I paid in back to use as I see fit. And by the way we gained what wealth we have, the old fashioned way, WE EARNED IT.

dick wilson
"Nothing is idiot proof,because idiots are so ingenious!"
dick wilson
"Nothing is idiot proof,because idiots are so ingenious!"

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why I am greatful that Hawaii is a "welfare state" - by dmbwest - 08-23-2013, 12:11 PM
RE: Why I am greatful that Hawaii is a "welfare state" - by DickWilson - 08-23-2013, 01:07 PM
RE: Why I am greatful that Hawaii is a "welfare state" - by dmbwest - 08-23-2013, 05:38 PM
RE: Why I am greatful that Hawaii is a "welfare state" - by dmbwest - 08-24-2013, 06:54 PM
RE: Why I am greatful that Hawaii is a "welfare state" - by dmbwest - 08-24-2013, 07:02 PM
RE: Why I am greatful that Hawaii is a "welfare state" - by dmbwest - 08-24-2013, 07:04 PM
RE: Why I am greatful that Hawaii is a "welfare state" - by dmbwest - 08-25-2013, 12:59 PM