Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why I am greatful that Hawaii is a "welfare state"
Social Security meets the very definition of a Ponzi-Scheme, and so does Medicare. People who put in are living longer and ARE receiving more than they put in. It's a fact that I care not reference, but you're more than welcome to do you own due diligence. Again, same with medicare/caide. One of the biggest issues is nowadays fewer people are contributing and people are living longer. Which again, makes it a Ponzi-Scheme and all the more likely to collapse.

Fact is, you cannot rely on the govt, state or federal, to support you in ANY time of need. Whether it's a hurricane, earthquake, civil-unrest, or your old age. You must be self sufficient, and if you cannot are you supposed to dip into SS/medicare. It's a BS system, and I know it won't be there for me when I become of age (whatever the retirement age is at 30-40 years from now)

I'll acknowledge there are many holes in this logic, but it has the least amount of said holes when it comes to other arguments.

Living on the side of creation.
Living on the side of creation.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why I am greatful that Hawaii is a "welfare state" - by dmbwest - 08-23-2013, 12:11 PM
RE: Why I am greatful that Hawaii is a "welfare state" - by dmbwest - 08-23-2013, 05:38 PM
RE: Why I am greatful that Hawaii is a "welfare state" - by dmbwest - 08-24-2013, 06:54 PM
RE: Why I am greatful that Hawaii is a "welfare state" - by dmbwest - 08-24-2013, 07:02 PM
RE: Why I am greatful that Hawaii is a "welfare state" - by dmbwest - 08-24-2013, 07:04 PM
RE: Why I am greatful that Hawaii is a "welfare state" - by Aaron - 08-24-2013, 07:50 PM
RE: Why I am greatful that Hawaii is a "welfare state" - by dmbwest - 08-25-2013, 12:59 PM