Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why I am greatful that Hawaii is a "welfare state"
The trolling level here is pretty high for such a small, specific site. Then there are those that try to pretend they are locals living here. Those are pretty funny. That is followed by way too many that may or may not want to come here. There is this one British guy, Lordhaha, that trolls the Hawaiitribune-herald editorials, often expounding at length about the Hawaiian overthrow, lecturing on ice use and addiction, and freely admits he doesn't live here with no plans of ever being here. That is followed by the people convinced they are moving here but don't and fade away. At least on city-data, they sometimes have follow-up stories from people that couldn't make it or they decided it wasn't for them or they hated it or loved it but couldn't figure any way to stay, and some that just go back and forth to the mainland.

Trolling is a form of fishing. Don't take the bait.

"This island Hawaii on this island Earth"
*Japanese tourist on bus through Pahoa, "Is this still America?*

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why I am greatful that Hawaii is a "welfare state" - by dmbwest - 08-23-2013, 12:11 PM
RE: Why I am greatful that Hawaii is a "welfare state" - by dmbwest - 08-23-2013, 05:38 PM
RE: Why I am greatful that Hawaii is a "welfare state" - by dmbwest - 08-24-2013, 06:54 PM
RE: Why I am greatful that Hawaii is a "welfare state" - by dmbwest - 08-24-2013, 07:02 PM
RE: Why I am greatful that Hawaii is a "welfare state" - by dmbwest - 08-24-2013, 07:04 PM
RE: Why I am greatful that Hawaii is a "welfare state" - by dmbwest - 08-25-2013, 12:59 PM
RE: Why I am greatful that Hawaii is a "welfare state" - by pahoated - 08-25-2013, 02:03 PM