Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why I am greatful that Hawaii is a "welfare state"
CSgray, People who are 62 are in the babyboom generation. Many of them are applying for social security right now. If you, as a boomer, would like to now start in on the "Greatest Generation", you are free to do so, but I sure as heck am not touching that with a 10 foot pole. I do realize that the older a person gets in this system - the more they are likely to be drawing out, and the less they probably contributed- comparatively. There are huge amounts of wealthy Baby Boomers here in hawaii, and it may be that they are not "using Hawaii" as their "official address" because they go back and forth, or "own property in another state" or whatever, and these are the people who I would like to not take money out of the system. It sounds like you need the money, so please take as much as you need!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why I am greatful that Hawaii is a "welfare state" - by dmbwest - 08-23-2013, 12:11 PM
RE: Why I am greatful that Hawaii is a "welfare state" - by dmbwest - 08-23-2013, 05:38 PM
RE: Why I am greatful that Hawaii is a "welfare state" - by dmbwest - 08-24-2013, 06:54 PM
RE: Why I am greatful that Hawaii is a "welfare state" - by dmbwest - 08-24-2013, 07:02 PM
RE: Why I am greatful that Hawaii is a "welfare state" - by dmbwest - 08-24-2013, 07:04 PM
RE: Why I am greatful that Hawaii is a "welfare state" - by dmbwest - 08-25-2013, 12:59 PM
RE: Why I am greatful that Hawaii is a "welfare state" - by unknownjulie - 08-26-2013, 08:32 AM