Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Puppy stolen from the humane society
Thanks all. We are keeping an eye on Craigslist. The puppy was cute and not something that would be used as a hunter so we were thinking it might have been for quick cash too. We're hoping the ppl we talked to today will remember the story and if they see the lady they'll let the humane soc or the police know. Plus we are looking into the possibility of video footage. Who knows if it will lead anywhere but gotta try, right? He may not have even made it home but he was already a part of the family & you don't give up on family. It would be lovely if the person that has him decided to do the right thing & returned him but after the way they got him I guess that's not likely.

Lupie, apparently they do have cameras but it/they didn't do much good. They said that's why they took so long letting me know, they were going over the videos to make sure they knew what happened.

Not the best pic but if anyone happens to see the little dark guy on the left. He's got a bit of white on his chest and a little white on his chin...
http://i39.tinypic.com/2rn7803.jpg

Messages In This Thread
RE: Puppy stolen from the humane society - by Punawild - 08-26-2013, 07:50 PM