Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Two Vets Say the Vog Could be Harming My Dog
Thank you everyone. It sounds like this isn't unheard of. Yes, Carey --the dog was fine when I got her back from the vet's. Room air conditioner might work. And DTisme, it IS worse at night (which keeps me from sleeping because she wakes me up). Pahoachick: Your experience parallels mine -- my dog was fine until one day she wasn't, which, they tell me, is typical of allergic bronchitis. You fight it and fight it quietly and then have a reaction and the coughs come. I wasn't given any cough syrup though. What is the name of it? Maybe I will ask for some (not that she would easily let me give her any).

Lee M-S -- I had acid reflux very bad when I was working and was taking all that stuff for it (Prilosec). Then I changed my diet --nothing spicy after 3:00 p.m., nothing with vinegar in it (not sure why it is bad, but it is), nothing highly acidic like spaghetti sauce, basically pretty bland food in the evening, no wine (vodka, yes!). Completely went away and incidentally helped me lose weight.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Two Vets Say the Vog Could be Harming My Dog - by Kelena - 09-15-2013, 02:59 PM