Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Two Vets Say the Vog Could be Harming My Dog
I rarely even notice its presence, except through my sense of smell. When it smells like BBQ and it is 3:00 a.m., I know it is Kilauea. I have only had a physical reaction to it once. That was when we had that very odd mixture of moorish fog and vog awhile back. It lasted for several days and affected my singing voice so I no longer ran through the fields with a handbasket singing "the volcanoes are alive with the sound of muuuuuuusic". It passed pretty quickly and I was able to plank with Jillian Michaels pretty quickly. Look! Whale! Thar she blows!

Thinking of taking my girl to Waikablowa or to Hawi for a day or two to see if it's the vog or if she is allergic to the field of marijuana growing wild behind me.

No carpets here. Hardwood floors. Hmmmmm....maybe I'll check to see if there is anything underneath the house: pirate's booty, dead cats, new horticultural arrival from Micronesia. tile to replace the tile the messed up tile guy broke when he "fixed" the tile, eerie artifacts from previous owners, now departed.

I'm tellin' ya, the vog hasn't affected me at all! I'm coughing because I'm not used to this particular brand of diet tonic water.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Two Vets Say the Vog Could be Harming My Dog - by Kelena - 09-17-2013, 04:12 PM